Windows 10: time server does not seem to be syncing

Discus and support time server does not seem to be syncing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok, so, i have a bit strange problem: syncing with an internet time server manually does the trick of getting the correct time all the time, but then,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seffka, Jul 6, 2018.

1. seffka Win User

time server does not seem to be syncing

ok, so, i have a bit strange problem: syncing with an internet time server manually does the trick of getting the correct time all the time, but then, next day I have another 2 hours missing on my windows clock and some other program have a strange behavior.
    for example thunderbird just hangs on the start, showing that it is waiting for finish of some network I/O.
    anti-malware module also does not seem to run properly anymore too and it shows that system missing some network i/o related exe-s and dll-s in /system32 directory (notably ui0detect.exe etc.).

yet there are no problem nor under system integrity check(sfc/scannow) nor under dism (DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth under admin).

i really wonder what could cause it?

is this some kind of virus that Defender does not see?

:)

seffka, Jul 6, 2018
  2. JOSHSKORN Win User

Windows Time is constantly out of sync

Yeah that didn't last long. I got another error when trying to manually update, well, the same one. Even with this time server, the clock got out of sync. Any suggestions?

JOSHSKORN, Jul 6, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 6, 2018
  4. LadyDay62 Win User

Microsof account sync issue- error code 80070490 saying "We can't sync right now".

I am trying to follow the suggestions above. I am here in your list of suggested steps:
    • If this account continues to fail to sync the next thing to do is tap the error you receive. You should now be on the screen where you can enter your password. At the very bottom of this screen try entering the following in the server name field, m.hotmail.com,
      blu-m.hotmail.com, bay-m.hotmail.com. After entering each, go and try to sync the account.
    There's no place to enter my password.

There's...

Microsoft Account Settings

Account name - Hotmail

User name

Server eas.outlook.com

Just so that I am clear, I am to change the server name to one of those in your response (above), one at a time, try to sync. If it doesn't sync, try the next one--correct?

I will await your response.

Thank you.

LadyDay62, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. time server does not seem to be syncing - Similar Threads - server does seem

2. Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019: Hey Guys, my Clients showing an incorrect Time. I tried to force the sync with Telling me. The service has not been started . But when i'm looking @ services it telling me its runningTried restart but didn't work either. Can you help me with this?Thx!...
  3. Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019: Hey Guys, my Clients showing an incorrect Time. I tried to force the sync with Telling me. The service has not been started . But when i'm looking @ services it telling me its runningTried restart but didn't work either. Can you help me with this?Thx!...
  4. Cannot sync time with any NTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sync time with any NTP server: Hello,I'm getting this error each time I'm trying to synchronize my laptop clock with an NTP server:C:\Windows\System32>w32tm /resync Sending resync command to local computer The computer did not resync because no time data was available.I've tried out each and every solution...
  5. Cannot sync time with any NTP server

Cannot sync time with any NTP server: Hello,I'm getting this error each time I'm trying to synchronize my laptop clock with an NTP server:C:\Windows\System32>w32tm /resync Sending resync command to local computer The computer did not resync because no time data was available.I've tried out each and every solution...
  6. Time sync does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time sync does not work: Every time i boot my pc after a shutdown or reboot the time always changes to some random and i have to go to settings and manually click the sync now button .please help....
  7. Time sync does not work

Time sync does not work: Every time i boot my pc after a shutdown or reboot the time always changes to some random and i have to go to settings and manually click the sync now button .please help....
  8. Time sync across servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time sync across servers: I am running SBS 2011, Windows Server 2012, and about 15 client computers. They all look to the SBS for time. The server looks on time.windows.com and i have no idea why Lately, i notice a lot of PCs are lagging in minutes and it seems to get longer. What should i do and to...
  9. Time does not sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time does not sync: Hello, We have a problem where Users are reporting that the clock in Windows is off by a few minutes. Because of Covid-19 User are working from home. When the connect to VPN, the Time corrects. Can someone suggest what can be checked to solve the problem. Cheers....
  10. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duration of Time played does not seem accurate: I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks.....