Windows 10: time suddenly changed 1 hour forward

Discus and support time suddenly changed 1 hour forward in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; it was showing the correct time but suddenly I noticed I was 1 hour ahead, how is that possible? I did not reset anything. Happened an hour ago.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dictum, Mar 27, 2018.

1. dictum Win User

time suddenly changed 1 hour forward

it was showing the correct time but suddenly I noticed I was 1 hour ahead, how is that possible?

I did not reset anything.

Happened an hour ago.

:)

dictum, Mar 27, 2018

2. Calendar times not working correctly

Hello,

Every time I enter a repeating event and try to edit the event no matter whether it is the location, description name, or time, when I click save and close, the time changes forward by 1 hour. For about 1 second it stays the time I entered it and then jumps
    forward by 1 hour. in order for me to have the correct time I have to enter the time in 1 hour prior to when it actually is and then it will change to the correct time. (if an event is at 7, I have to put its start time as 6 and then after I click save and
    close, it changes the time to 7) how do you correct this error?

Matthew Beal, Mar 27, 2018
  3. ActiveSync moves the phone clock forward 1 hour every time

I can't resolve my issue time suddenly changed 1 hour forward :(

Levan Chkheidze, Mar 27, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Do you dual boot? If so each OS will pickup the change to daylight savings time separately causing the second OS to boot to jump ahead one hour ahead too much.

NavyLCDR, Mar 27, 2018
  5. dictum Win User
    Yeah, I dual boot. Not sure how that affected it. I have the exact same thing on both drives. cloned.

dictum, Mar 27, 2018
  6. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Could it be this?

eLPuSHeR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. time suddenly changed 1 hour forward - Similar Threads - suddenly changed hour

2. Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*: Hello, I have a question about DST timestamps especially concerning date modified. I live in EDT timezome Eastern US & Canada daylight saving time. We move to EST eastern standard time in the beginning of novemberI also have the following settings enabled. Then the date...
  3. Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*: Hello, I have a question about DST timestamps especially concerning date modified. I live in EDT timezome Eastern US & Canada daylight saving time. We move to EST eastern standard time in the beginning of novemberI also have the following settings enabled. Then the date...
  4. Eastern Daylight saving time to EST forwarding date modified by 1 hour *help*

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD glitching/rebooting 1-3 times an hour: i have an asus rog g strix g713gt. i recently upgraded the secondary sshd firecuda 1tb to a ssd wd blue 1tb. The ssd works flawlessly when i connect it externally via usb but the moment i connect it internally it restarts 1-3times an hour randomly freezing everything that was...
  6. Windows changes wallpaper 2 times in set time period (1 hour) and other times it is stuck...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows changes wallpaper 2 times in set time period (1 hour) and other times it is stuck...: I have my wallpaper background set to slideshow and picture to change once every one hour. Problem is that my picture changes in weird intervals, I'm not 100% sure when it changes and how it behaves, but recently I noticed it changing five minutes before full hour, and then...
  7. Windows time is always 1 hour before my time

Windows time is always 1 hour before my time: Hi! I have a custom win10 1909 installation because I removed some windows unnecessarily things. My problem is that my clock is always 1 hour before my time. The automatic time and time zone setting are turned off so when I manually set the time it's correct for 10mins then...
  8. 1-2 hour boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1-2 hour boot time: Please help, I have just pulled a Dell motherboard and i7 processor from a Dell Precision T1500 and built into a new case with a fresh install of windows 10 on a 128gb SSD with 16gb DDR3 memory & 2x additional HDD's for extra storage. Everything was working fine until I...
  9. My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10)

My time is 1 hour behind ever since the time went 1 hour ahead. (Windows 10): When the time went an hour ahead my laptop decided to not go with that time and stay on the normal time, and is not wanting to switch back, the timezones and everything are as they are supposed to be (UTC +01:00) Amsterdam. On another forumpost they said you needed to change...
  10. Win10 time suddenly an hour off

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 time suddenly an hour off: So as of yesterday Mar 30 the time on my PC started displaying an hour ahead than actual time for no reason. No changes to clock settings. Daylight savings was Mar 12 where I live and my PC adjusted automatically as per normal. If I go into Date and Time settings, I see 'set...