Windows 10: Time Zones

Discus and support Time Zones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 only the local time zone is available. Please help. 27214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hrant, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

Time Zones

In my Windows 10 only the local time zone is available. Please help.

:)

Hrant, Oct 20, 2015
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Time zone

Yes, it will be. South Africa only has the one time zone.

[ Pete ], Oct 20, 2015
  3. SoLEiL360 Win User
    Time zone

Hi,
    NCSNZ1975
    . Windows Phone sets the time and date automatically by using Network Identity and Time Zone (NITZ). If the operator does not support it, the time and date may not be correct. In that case you should
    set the correct time and time zone manually. Note that when using the automatic time option, the SIM card should be inserted and the phone be connected to the mobile network. If the phone loses the network connection, the automatic
    time may not work properly. BTW, you can check the phone's model under Settings>about. Have a great day!

SoLEiL360, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Time Zones

Brink, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Time Zones

1. Time Zones - Similar Threads - Zones

2. Time Zone changes (always to UTC -05:00, from either UTC +01:00, or UTC +04:00, depends...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Zone changes (always to UTC -05:00, from either UTC +01:00, or UTC +04:00, depends...: GREETINGS Time Zone on my Carbon X1 keeps reverting to Pacific and should be Eastern. Time Zone changes (always to UTC -05:00, from either UTC +01:00, or UTC +04:00, depends where i am) usually after my notebook (Lenovo X1 Carbon) wakes up. Method 1: Check the status...
  3. When can you allow the taskbar to display two different time zones at the same time?

When can you allow the taskbar to display two different time zones at the same time?: When can you allow the taskbar to display two different time zones at the same time? I think it is a very useful function for a lot of people who need to know the time in different countries. It's a little silly to need a click to see those time....
  4. Time zone

Time zone: How do I change from Central Time Zone to Eastern Time Zone on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-zone/8ecb8683-8b71-49d5-a3e4-5bb753cae5ea
  5. Windows 10 Time Zone tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Time Zone tool?: Is there a tool that can appear to have an option to change the time zone during Windows 10 install? Creating an answer file is complicated for me, so I need like a GUI configuration tool during the install phase. Even if I use the TZUTIL command and set the time zone to be...
  6. I want my time readout to agreed with my time zone ie EST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want my time readout to agreed with my time zone ie EST: I want my time readout to agreed with my time zone ie EST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-time-readout-to-agreed-with-my-time-zone/74f4224a-b3fa-4cc9-8ddc-7357123e5a6d
  7. Cannot change time zone

Cannot change time zone: When tries to change the time zone from Singapur to India,Delhi it gets reverted after I reopend the window When I tried to change in date and time option i got a dialogue box saying "Your changes can not be saved " I tried a lot but cant do anything Plz plz help...
  8. Time zone and active hours problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Time zone and active hours problem: I am now using my laptop in India for last 8 months. Before that I was in USA. my time zone setting is as in fig below. [img] Timezone and time set auto. Further it shows time zone as India. Now coming to active hours. I use it 05:00 to 20:00. Set active hours as 06:00 to...
  9. Time Zone setting script during installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Time Zone setting script during installation?: Is there any way to insert a script to the Windows 10 setup file telling Windows setup to use UTC Time Zone? I only need the time zone settings and nothing else. I have a bootable USB flash drive created with Media Creation Tool. 134560
  10. why doesn't windows 10 detect time zone when you travel?

why doesn't windows 10 detect time zone when you travel?: There may be an easy answer - if so, grateful if you could please share - but it doesn't seem so. I've tried the obvious things repeatedly. This is insane as all map apps (apple, google) reliably know where one's device is. What's so hard for windows? Incredibly...