Windows 10: Time Zones

Discus and support Time Zones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my Windows 10 only the local time zone is available. Please help. 27214 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hrant, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

Time Zones

In my Windows 10 only the local time zone is available. Please help.

:)

Hrant, Oct 20, 2015
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Time zone

Yes, it will be. South Africa only has the one time zone.

[ Pete ], Oct 20, 2015
  3. SoLEiL360 Win User
    Time zone

Hi,
    NCSNZ1975
    . Windows Phone sets the time and date automatically by using Network Identity and Time Zone (NITZ). If the operator does not support it, the time and date may not be correct. In that case you should
    set the correct time and time zone manually. Note that when using the automatic time option, the SIM card should be inserted and the phone be connected to the mobile network. If the phone loses the network connection, the automatic
    time may not work properly. BTW, you can check the phone's model under Settings>about. Have a great day!

SoLEiL360, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Time Zones

Brink, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Time Zones

1. Time Zones - Similar Threads - Zones

2. Time zone in Microsoft Outlook!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone in Microsoft Outlook!!: I searched for timezone in OUTLOOK app but there is no indian time zone available . I searched for support but i found that i should choose UTC+5:30 but can tell me specific name of any time zone for Outlook , pls!!...
  3. Time zone in Microsoft Outlook!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time zone in Microsoft Outlook!!: I searched for timezone in OUTLOOK app but there is no indian time zone available . I searched for support but i found that i should choose UTC+5:30 but can tell me specific name of any time zone for Outlook , pls!!...
  4. When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...: I noticed my clock was 6am when it should be 11pm. In date and time settings my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 instead of UTM+10, I can only manually correct the time zone. If I correct the zone and then check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to...
  5. When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...

When I check "set time zone automatically" in date and time settings, the time zone is...: I noticed my clock was 6am when it should be 11pm. In date and time settings my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 instead of UTM+10, I can only manually correct the time zone. If I correct the zone and then check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to...
  6. When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...: My date and time seWhen I went to my dttings I noticed my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 I live in Australia. I can only manually change the time zone to the correct one -UTC+10 When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to the incorrect zone...
  7. When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...

When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone is wrong UTM-6 but should be UTM10...: My date and time seWhen I went to my dttings I noticed my time zone is automatically set as UTM-6:00 I live in Australia. I can only manually change the time zone to the correct one -UTC+10 When I check "set time zone automatically" the time zone reverts to the incorrect zone...
  8. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  9. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  10. Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?

Why are some Countries capital cities not shown in the time zone list in windows?: The biggest ones I have seen missing are Philippines and Ethiopia and South Africa. I didn't keep looking, but I am sure there are more missing. Who decides what cities appear in this list and what not? Why not to include all of the capitals in the list? Why is there no logic...