Windows 10: Timeline for disabling Firefox legacy add-ons on addons.mozilla.org

Discus and support Timeline for disabling Firefox legacy add-ons on addons.mozilla.org in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mozilla will stop supporting Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) 52, the final release that is compatible with legacy add-ons, on September 5, 2018.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Timeline for disabling Firefox legacy add-ons on addons.mozilla.org

Source: Timeline for disabling legacy add-ons on addons.mozilla.org | Mozilla Add-ons Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 22, 2018

2. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Slow Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10

Have you tried the suggested solution, changing your settings to High Performance? If you did and the issue still persists, we suggest that you check if you have the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.

To optimize your browsing performance when using Mozilla Firefox, you may try to disable or remove add-ons. Add-ons can sometimes cause browsers to run slowly and crash, or they might pose a security or compatibility risk.

Keep us in the loop.

Aileen Alf, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mozilla Firefox 57 - Compatibility Milestones

Source: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017...ty-milestones/

Brink, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Timeline for disabling Firefox legacy add-ons on addons.mozilla.org - Similar Threads - Timeline disabling Firefox

2. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  3. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  4. Firefox And Add ons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Add ons: I must admit Firefox has improved dramatically in the centuries since I last used it. However, I have installed add on FVD Speed dial (better than Vivaldi or Opera) and after a false start uninstall and reinstall, got it sorted and would like to ask now if: There is any way...
  5. Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error: We strive to make Firefox a great experience. Last weekend we failed, and we’re sorry. An error on our part prevented new add-ons from being installed, and stopped existing add-ons from working. Now that we’ve been able to restore this functionality for the majority of...
  6. Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions)

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions): Users are reporting that a bug has disabled all Firefox add-ons (also known as extensions) and Mozilla has acknowledged the problem with its systems. The bug causes the Firefox browser to display an error message “One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been...
  7. Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. Sometimes you may need or want to...
  8. Firefox Addon

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Addon: I have a machine with Firefox that has an addon that you can no longer get from the addon library. Is there anyway to transfer just the addon to a freshly installed firefox on a 64 bit Win 10? 40311
  9. The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons

in Windows 10 News
    The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons: Today we are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some foundational changes to support: Taking advantage of...
  10. Firefox Add-ons attacked

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Add-ons attacked: NoScript and other popular Firefox add-ons open millions to new attack | Ars Technica 46530