Windows 10: title bar corner

Discus and support title bar corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i was confused while dragging some bar because before i havent seen this kind of edge corner while dragging any bar. how to get rid of it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jhevie1990, Jun 14, 2016.

1. title bar corner

hi i was confused while dragging some bar because before i havent seen this kind of edge corner while dragging any bar.
    how to get rid of it or disable this edge corner while dragging some folder or anything from you windows 10? thanks

title bar corner [​IMG]

title bar corner [​IMG]

:)

jhevie1990, Jun 14, 2016

2. Text size in the Command Prompt

Click the command prompt title bar icon in the upper left corner.

Click Properties

Choose Font tab

Choose Size

Click OK

Andre Da Costa, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Title bar

how to increase the font on windows 10 title bar, I have Windows 10 pro, v 1703 build 15063.332, so I do not have the display option in the control panel, I tried regedit (windowsmetric) but still I cannot increase the font in the title bar, I stayed 3 hours
    with MS support but was just wasting time. any body can help please

cheers

Abe

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AbeAbraham, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

title bar corner

Hi @jhevie1990, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Open Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/System/Advanced system settings/... etc. follow points 1 thru 9

check mark 'show windows contents while dragging'

title bar corner [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 15, 2016
  5. Omg finally! Thank you so much!!!!

jhevie1990, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

title bar corner

1. title bar corner - Similar Threads - title bar corner

2. Title Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bar Bug: I had just upgraded to Windows 11 not 30 minutes ago, and I am already having this visual issue with my title bar. This only appears to be happening in Windows Explorer. I have tried restarting Explorer with task manager, restarting my computer, to no avail. My computer is a...
  3. MICROSOFT TITLE BAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TITLE BAR: Hello! I am a active windows user since 2019 and I want to know how do I change the Close X, Maximize Square, and Minimize - button shapes and colors. Please help me out!...
  4. Title Bar Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Colours: In Win7 I had title bars that were graded from one colour to another along the length. They started red at the left and gradually merged to be blue at the right. How do I do this in Win10?...
  5. Title bar style

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar style: Hi, I would know if it's possible to change title bar style on Windows 10, as it was for Windows 7 and formers... In particular it would be great having an XP/Seven theme! Thanks! submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments]...
  6. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  7. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  8. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  9. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....