Windows 10: Title Bar not centered

Discus and support Title Bar not centered in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave1776, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Title Bar not centered

Hi All

I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox issue or a Windows 10 issue have asked over on their forum also in case.

But is there a way to get my title bar at the top of the screen to be back to center rather then left aligned as I just prefer the text in the middle rather then on the left where it competes with the text in the menu. Based on what I read regarding centering the Firefox title it looks like by default it should be centered reason I am thinking this is a Windows setting over riding this.

So is there a way to center the title bars of programs and browsers rather then left align the title as I find the text competes with the menu text which is annoying for me at least.

Thanks!

:)

Dave1776, Aug 1, 2015

2. Action Center missing in Windows.

I lost my action center and the task bar for it isn't working...Help PLEASE!

Thank you.

Michael

Original title: Action Center

michaelmurraysam, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Background and Window Settings (Windows 10)

To change the color of the title bar at the top of each window:

Settings>Personalization>Color. Choose the color you wish to use, then turn on whichever of the color switches you wish : [Show color on Start, taskbar and action center] and/or [Show color on title bar]

AnthonyMacIsaac, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Preppy Win User

Title Bar not centered

... Has there ever been a way to do this in Windows? Maybe I'm dumb and missed this option.

edit: Looks like this is left-aligned in Windows 7, center-aligned in Windows 7, and left-aligned again in Windows 10. Title Bar not centered o_O

Preppy, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Dave1776 Win User
    Well not sure but I notice it just isn't in Firefox as when I load my file explorer the same thing the titles are all seeming to be left aligned. My guess is it's just a setting somewhere to adjust the aliment for the title bars on different apps and programs but if so where?

Dave1776, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Preppy Win User
    Looks like it's baked into the theme, and was only centered for Windows 8.

Preppy, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Dave1776 Win User
    If so they need to update Windows with the option to center or left align the title as some users prefer it centered like I do.

Dave1776, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Title Bar not centered

1. Title Bar not centered - Similar Threads - Title Bar centered

2. Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Remove Subscription Benefits Center (diamond) icon from title bar: MS seem intent on taking more and more of the Title Bar for their own purposes, and making it more difficult to "grab" an app's window to move it. The latest on Microsoft 365 is the diamond icon for the "Subscription Benefits Center". Why on earth does this have to occupy...
  3. Title Bar Colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Colours: In Win7 I had title bars that were graded from one colour to another along the length. They started red at the left and gradually merged to be blue at the right. How do I do this in Win10?...
  4. how to center windows title bar text in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to center windows title bar text in windows 10?: I like this UI from windows 8, honestly should be an option in settings on windows 10, but no, microsoft won't do that. Anyway, is their a way i could do this? submitted by /u/Epic_Doge_Boi [link] [comments]...
  5. Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

Centering window title bar text in Windows 10: submitted by /u/GoldenDonutzGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhuijf/centering_window_title_bar_text_in_windows_10/
  6. Title bar style

Title bar style: Hi, I would know if it's possible to change title bar style on Windows 10, as it was for Windows 7 and formers... In particular it would be great having an XP/Seven theme! Thanks! submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments]...
  7. Window title bar

Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...
  8. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  9. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....