Windows 10: Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted

Discus and support Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know how or why this annoying problem started but every title bar of Apps which I am using gets highlighted, like this: [img] I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jishan, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Jishan Win User

Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted

I don't know how or why this annoying problem started but every title bar of Apps which I am using gets highlighted, like this:

Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted [​IMG]

I don't remember to have put any customization on top of vanilla Windows 10. The problem is better described by this:

Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted [​IMG]

As soon as I click out of focus, the text has this strange highlight effect! What am I doing wrong? How to fix this?
    Thanks.

:)

Jishan, Dec 15, 2016

2. microsoft edge cant highlight and copy text on my windows mobile

my edge browser only highlight and copy all text both in the url adress bar and pages i cant highlight and copy jux few texts

zulqarnayni, Dec 15, 2016
  3. Problem in highlighting texts on the internet, word, or emails in Windows 10

I can't highlight my text on the internet, word, or emails anymore and I have the same windows 10 I had last month. I can scroll up and down though!

Original title: highlighting text

Heatherjce, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted

Welcome to Ten Forums.

Just to rule this out. Right on desktop in clear area, click on personalize, Settings open, click on colour (left side of screen), at the bottom of right side see High Contrast setting, click, at the top "Choose a Theme" set to None.

Caledon Ken, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Jishan Win User
    Wow! Trick done!

Jishan, Dec 15, 2016
  6. Great. Would be interesting to see how this got set in first place. Maybe it is just Gremlins at play.

Caledon Ken, Dec 15, 2016
  7. Jishan Win User
    Elves! It's Christmas time!

Jishan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted

1. Title Bar Text Gets Highlighted - Similar Threads - Title Bar Text

2. Text too large in Title bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too large in Title bar: Name of Process and Software is appearing too large in Windows Title bar , mostly appear after waking PC from Sleep.Host OS - Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-too-large-in-title-bar/48d1ec36-4a9e-4427-b30b-44bb4ad2af37
  3. Very tiny text in title bar

Very tiny text in title bar: Hi, I have problem with font size in the title bar. Does someone know how to fix it? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-tiny-text-in-title-bar/9c9708c5-1ff5-4fa7-830d-80c073f3b6f1
  4. Title bar text not showing

Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  5. Title bar text gone

Title bar text gone: I recently messed around with theming Windows using uxtheme, but ultimately I was unhappy with the results so I reverted everything back. Since then, however, I have no text in the title bar of any programs. The title bar is bright white on every app, and I tried out a dark...
  6. Anyway to get back that color chooser for like title bar text?

Anyway to get back that color chooser for like title bar text?: For some reason MS in their inane wisdom decided to remove the function of being able to set custom title bar text colors and such like windows 7 and below had, Is there someway to get this back? even if its a 3rd party app it is ok. I mean when I ugpraded from win 7 to win...
  7. No text in IE 11 Windows Title Bar

in Browsers and Email
    No text in IE 11 Windows Title Bar: No text in IE 11 Window Title Bar. Clue: I find that if I hoover over e icon on the Taskbar the Title Bar Text shows up in the small preview of the IE Window. Don Cole 74978
  8. Title Bar Text & Icon

Title Bar Text & Icon: Is there some way I can hide or remove the title bar text and icon? I am running windows 10 (10586). I have included a screenshot of the offending item.. 52185
  9. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881
  10. Text on windows title bar doesn't show

in Windows 10 Support
    Text on windows title bar doesn't show: First, sorry for my English, it's not my first language. After tweaking to change theme for Windows 10 (including patching using UxStyle), I've just realize I can't see text on window title bar. It usually displays file path such as, C:\Windows\system32\somefile.txt which...