Windows 10: To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that

Discus and support To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this kind of problem not only with one of my browsers but all those 3 ones installed on my system. Javascript is enabled on Firefox, Chrome and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by J4NY4R, Oct 1, 2015.

1. J4NY4R Win User

To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that

I have this kind of problem not only with one of my browsers but all those 3 ones installed on my system. Javascript is enabled on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer but I fail when I try to hit log in button of a site or run some scripts. Please may you help me about it?

:)

J4NY4R, Oct 1, 2015

2. Javascript problems for e-72

Javascript and Java are already installed. Javascript is built into the web browser and Java is its own separate entity. What is it that you are unable to do? (Hint: Java-enabled web sites won't work, as there is no browser plugin for Java.)

thetao---01, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Enable JavaScript

I have Windows 10, Firefox is my browser. I am getting so many sites that I cannot get on because I don't have JavaScript. I have tried everything I can find. Firefox says JavaScript is enabled, Messages tell me Windows needs to enable JavaScript. I am
    so confused I do not what to do. I use my computer to work at home and I need JavaScript. I am 71 years old and really need help!

CherieKelsey, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that

1. To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that - Similar Threads - enabled Javascript working

2. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  3. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  4. why javascript not enabled ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why javascript not enabled ?: javacript not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-javascript-not-enabled/f803fdb5-0736-4228-849d-8383943760dc
  5. why javascript not enabled ?

why javascript not enabled ?: javacript not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-javascript-not-enabled/f803fdb5-0736-4228-849d-8383943760dc
  6. JavaScript not enabling???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JavaScript not enabling???: Hi all, for the last several months, I have been running Widow 10, version 2004, with Firefox as my browser. Lately I have not been able to open about 20% of my bookmarks. When I do, the following happens: 1 Screen comes up blank 2 Screen comes up with some login...
  7. How to enable JavaScript?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable JavaScript?: When I start my PC, I see that Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. Then the message appears: ‘This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the...
  8. How do I enable Javascript

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I enable Javascript: While trying to send scanned documents in an email, I get a message saying that JavaScript must be enabled. I can't seem to locate it on my control panel. This is the first time I've encountered this message....
  9. JavaScript Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    JavaScript Not Working: I was using Google Chrome today to do my school work but when I went onto a Prezi, the page said that I needed to have JavaScript enabled but when I when to content settings, it already says that I have it enabled. I tried refreshing the page but it kept returning to what it...
  10. Enabling JavaScript

Enabling JavaScript: Hi, I would like to enable JavaScript on my computer/Microsoft Edge browser/Google Chrome browser. How am I supposed to do it? What should I do if it is not possible to enable it? Thanks 23171