Windows 10: To Do Task Application?

Discus and support To Do Task Application? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently using Wunderlist, however, regularly it won't load and just shows blank, so many times I need to urgently look at my tasks, but it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yeremyah, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Yeremyah Win User

To Do Task Application?

Currently using Wunderlist, however, regularly it won't load and just shows blank, so many times I need to urgently look at my tasks, but it doesn't work.

Secondly, don't like it because my personal to do tasks are stored on their server.

Any freeware To Do Application for Windows 10 that stores all tasks LOCALLY on my hard drive and NOT online?

Thanks *Smile

:)

Yeremyah, Apr 26, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Dovydas01 Win User
    What to do Im in Task Manager End Task Search

Im in Task Manager End Search

And i Can type iin Search Windows

what to do to fix this Problem

Plz Help Thanks

Dovydas01, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

To Do Task Application?

1. To Do Task Application? - Similar Threads - Task Application

2. Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.: Hello, this is a new PC I have gotten recently running on Windows 11 and I've had it for a week now. As I download stuff, I am now starting to notice some icons for programs running are not showing correctly at all and showing the same .exe application icons. In the image I...
  3. Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 11 application icons not showing up properly on task bar.: Hello, this is a new PC I have gotten recently running on Windows 11 and I've had it for a week now. As I download stuff, I am now starting to notice some icons for programs running are not showing correctly at all and showing the same .exe application icons. In the image I...
  4. application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager: application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager : Search ,Microsoft Account ,Background Task hose and more...i am tying to access search bar , when i click on input box the just get close and nothing showed start bar get closed ,even if use shortcut : win + s to search...
  5. application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager

application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager: application Showing status Suspended in Task Manager : Search ,Microsoft Account ,Background Task hose and more...i am tying to access search bar , when i click on input box the just get close and nothing showed start bar get closed ,even if use shortcut : win + s to search...
  6. Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.: I have built an .net application that synchronizes an application calendar with an Office 365 calendar. I can run this application fine from a cmd prompt. When I create a task scheduler event to run the synchronization every 5 minutes, the scheduler is reporting that the...
  7. Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.

Windows 11 task scheduler will not run my application.: I have built an .net application that synchronizes an application calendar with an Office 365 calendar. I can run this application fine from a cmd prompt. When I create a task scheduler event to run the synchronization every 5 minutes, the scheduler is reporting that the...
  8. Windows crashing after opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing after opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications: I do not know after what event this has started happening. After opening the task manager and start scrolling down the opened applications, MS Windows 11 shuts down with a stop code of "attempted write to read-only memory" and failed win32kfull.sysI have checked the memories...
  9. Windows crashing after opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications

Windows crashing after opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications: I do not know after what event this has started happening. After opening the task manager and start scrolling down the opened applications, MS Windows 11 shuts down with a stop code of "attempted write to read-only memory" and failed win32kfull.sysI have checked the memories...
  10. Windows crashing after clicking opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing after clicking opening Task Manager and scrolling down the opened applications: I do not know after what event this has started happening. After opening the task manager and start scrolling down the opened applications, MS Windows 11 shuts down with a stop code of "attempted write to read-only memory" and failed win32kfull.sysI have checked the memories...