Windows 10: to find how much memory do i have on laptop

Discus and support to find how much memory do i have on laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to know how to find how much memory my laptop has. I have windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jmcagugl, Aug 10, 2018.

1. jmcagugl Win User

to find how much memory do i have on laptop

I want to know how to find how much memory my laptop has. I have windows 10.

:)

jmcagugl, Aug 10, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2018
  4. to find how much memory do i have on laptop

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

to find how much memory do i have on laptop

1. to find how much memory do i have on laptop - Similar Threads - find much memory

2. How much memory did bloat take?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much memory did bloat take?!: So we JUST plugged this in and did the out of box set up this morning and now it says I have 4 folders taking up this much space... but the folders are empty. Is this all that is in this section of the storage? If so, why in the world are 4 empty folders using that much...
  3. How much memory did bloat take?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much memory did bloat take?!: So we JUST plugged this in and did the out of box set up this morning and now it says I have 4 folders taking up this much space... but the folders are empty. Is this all that is in this section of the storage? If so, why in the world are 4 empty folders using that much...
  4. How much virtual memory should i set?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How much virtual memory should i set?: I have installed ram 4 gb on my lenovo yoga laptop i want to increase it to 6gbfor a game,but dont know how much should the virtual memory be set?pls answer....
  5. How Much CPU Cores I Have

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Much CPU Cores I Have: Hello! Today I was browsing on youtube on how to optimize my pc for gaming and I stumbled on something called "how to use all of your cores" so I followed along. I went to the device manager and went to see how many cores I had. I saw that I had 4 cores So I followed along...
  6. something is using too much memory and i cant find out what

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    something is using too much memory and i cant find out what: my memory at idle is about 70%, when i go into task manager and click memory to see whats using so much, nothing is there, when i try to use process hacker nothing is there, i used malwarebytes nothing there, i looked it up and all i can find is people just ending processes,...
  7. how do I have so much storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I have so much storage?: [ATTACH] I searched for the maximum specifications on my laptop and the maximum storage hp provides with my laptop is around 240GB. My laptop model-HP Laptop 15g-dx0xxx I am using amd ryzen 5 2500u processor and radeon vega 8 graphics. If I am doing something that's...
  8. How much gold do I have left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much gold do I have left?: how much gold do i have left? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-gold-do-i-have-left/9c39d078-fffc-4879-a159-183cceb1d074
  9. How do I find a letter I have sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find a letter I have sent: I have previously sent 3 letters to different people. Now I need to be able find those letters again, to be able to reference them in a follow up letter. I have looked through the 3 drives and the folders on my computer, but have not been able to find the original letters...
  10. Memory How Much?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory How Much?: What is the common amount needed with today's systems? What is the point where your wasting money? I'm talking about Windows10 64 bit. See a lot of systems here are 16 Gig, but a few are 32 Gig. 39183