Windows 10: To sent Link or Page using Window 10

Discus and support To sent Link or Page using Window 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi...How do I sent Page or Link from Window 10 using Google Chrome Thank you Bill 16279 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billwest, Aug 13, 2015.

1. billwest Win User

To sent Link or Page using Window 10

Hi...How do I sent Page or Link from Window 10 using Google Chrome Thank you Bill

:)

billwest, Aug 13, 2015

2. Link to reserve Windows 10 broken

These links do not work. I was sent an activation code to use but now I cannot find the reserve my windows 10 page.

RonaldCurtisE, Aug 13, 2015
  3. mega_byte Win User
    Send Page or Send Link / WIndows 10 IE Explorer

Unfortunately, this fix did nor correct the problem. The Send Page/Link options are still greyed out.

Thanks.................................

mega_byte, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

To sent Link or Page using Window 10

1. To sent Link or Page using Window 10 - Similar Threads - sent Link Page

2. Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Hotmail with windows 10- some emails sent to me will not thru: Using Hotmail with windows 10 some emails sent to me will not thru * Original title: emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-hotmail-with-windows-10-some-emails-sent-to/6b9ad707-6bf2-4191-853a-258ce3b5d4ee
  3. sent email Location in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sent email Location in windows 10: If i send an email to the root folder of windows 10 where does it go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sent-email-location-in-windows-10/87bc36ff-fced-4950-a26f-d6013c9a6473
  4. "Cannot securely connect to this page" Using windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Cannot securely connect to this page" Using windows 10.: Keep getting denied access to web pages and email links that are being reported as in-secure when they are not. Same problem when attempting to access some Microsoft help info....
  5. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf: I edit a magazine (not for money) and do this with a 2 page spread onscreen; when I send it to someone else for checking and printing, it chnges from my Compatibility mode to a pdf doc, which alters the spacing etc for printing. What can I do so that the receiver gets it in...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App using own Sent Folder instead of IMAP's

Windows 10 Mail App using own Sent Folder instead of IMAP's: Hi, I stopped using Outlook 2010 because of it's relatively clunky behaviour and it wasn't mapping IMAP folders very well, so I was over the moon when I gave the Windows 10 Mail app a go and found it to be relatively lightweight and actually seemed to be behaving quite...
  7. Using/understanding junctions and links

in Windows 10 Support
    Using/understanding junctions and links: My question is about understanding what a junction or link means. Short version first, longer second. This link: [img] Properties indicates "backup" is a folder is on the C: drive and is 156 GB (C: is a 110 GB SSD). [img] The properties for the files show the C:...
  8. The link isn't working of the one drive that i sent.

The link isn't working of the one drive that i sent.: Hi, I had uploaded a video in my one drive account (capacity of 5 gb account). The video is of 400 mb. And after that I created a link and shared it with my friend who is in Nepal. And when he tried accessing the video through the link then the page couldn't load despite...
  9. Email links on Web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Email links on Web pages: Hi Group When trying to use email links on web pages, The links dont open. I can see the email address in the status bar and it is correct. I dont get the choice of which program on my system to open a new message with. There must be a place on my system where I can set that...
  10. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?: The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work? 101919