Windows 10: To sent Link or Page using Window 10

Discus and support To sent Link or Page using Window 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi...How do I sent Page or Link from Window 10 using Google Chrome Thank you Bill 16279 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billwest, Aug 13, 2015.

1. billwest Win User

To sent Link or Page using Window 10

Hi...How do I sent Page or Link from Window 10 using Google Chrome Thank you Bill

:)

billwest, Aug 13, 2015

2. Link to reserve Windows 10 broken

These links do not work. I was sent an activation code to use but now I cannot find the reserve my windows 10 page.

RonaldCurtisE, Aug 13, 2015
  3. mega_byte Win User
    Send Page or Send Link / WIndows 10 IE Explorer

Unfortunately, this fix did nor correct the problem. The Send Page/Link options are still greyed out.

Thanks.................................

mega_byte, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

To sent Link or Page using Window 10

1. To sent Link or Page using Window 10 - Similar Threads - sent Link Page

2. is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?: I cannot believe that MS would create an app that links w/ my phone's SMS/MMS that does not allow me to sandbox or delete spam- the interface ... I gotta stop I can feel my BP going stratospheric...
  3. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  4. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  5. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link: Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-message-couldnt-be-sent-phone-link/f7984318-7fe2-4fc6-b12e-e9f224313f14
  6. "Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link

"Your message couldn't be sent" Phone Link: Hello,Is there a fix for the error "Your message couldn't be sent" when sending messages from Windows phone link to Samsung phones?Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-message-couldnt-be-sent-phone-link/f7984318-7fe2-4fc6-b12e-e9f224313f14
  7. When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.: When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on. I then have to minimise the page I am working on to see the page I have opened, then minimise this page to return to the original page. This is very frustrating. I am using Windows 10 home version...
  8. Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Gmail on the Windows 10 Mail App - sent items do not appear in Sent folder: I have been using the Windows Mail App to send emails, and while all previous email I had sent appear in my Sent folder, two emails I sent today don't show up. They didn't show up in the Windows app, but they also didn't show up in Gmail online when I cheked seperately. I...
  9. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf: I edit a magazine (not for money) and do this with a 2 page spread onscreen; when I send it to someone else for checking and printing, it chnges from my Compatibility mode to a pdf doc, which alters the spacing etc for printing. What can I do so that the receiver gets it in...
  10. Email links on Web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Email links on Web pages: Hi Group When trying to use email links on web pages, The links dont open. I can see the email address in the status bar and it is correct. I dont get the choice of which program on my system to open a new message with. There must be a place on my system where I can set that...