Windows 10: to stay logged in with windows 10

Discus and support to stay logged in with windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and last week I updated my Microsoft. Since then I have to log in every time I open my computer and I do not want that. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoseePIcard, Jul 13, 2018.

1. to stay logged in with windows 10

I have windows 10 and last week I updated my Microsoft. Since then I have to log in every time I open my computer and I do not want that. I want to stay logged on. There is only my husband and myself in the house so I we do not need this feature. How can I switch to the way it was before or if I can not do it, how can I go back to the settings before I updated my computer. Thanks

:)

JoseePIcard, Jul 13, 2018

2. Staying logged on

Thank you for that information.

If you want to stay logged in to your computer, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.
    • Click on Screen timeout settings.
    • From there you can now change the settings to Never.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

to stay logged in with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

to stay logged in with windows 10

1. to stay logged in with windows 10 - Similar Threads - stay logged

2. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  3. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  4. How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?: Our teenager recently got a gaming PC with Windows 11, and we have to set up screen time restrictions for him. We have set up Windows Family Safety, created two accounts on the computer, one of which is his and the other is ours with admin permissions. The problem is that one...
  5. How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?

How to stay logged in as an administrator for a single program?: Our teenager recently got a gaming PC with Windows 11, and we have to set up screen time restrictions for him. We have set up Windows Family Safety, created two accounts on the computer, one of which is his and the other is ours with admin permissions. The problem is that one...
  6. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  7. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  8. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...: Hi,would you please try to help me.restarted the system after a 22H2 Windows 10 update.since yesterday it did stay in loop with "Undoing changes...."have a dual linux laptop and could read all log files and also modify some, if I should know witch of them.cat...
  10. a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...

a 22H2 windows 10 update failed and stays in loop with logs: Rollback: Failed to execute...: Hi,would you please try to help me.restarted the system after a 22H2 Windows 10 update.since yesterday it did stay in loop with "Undoing changes...."have a dual linux laptop and could read all log files and also modify some, if I should know witch of them.cat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stay logged in windows 10

2. stay logged in

3. windows 10 stay logged on

4. how to stay logged in windows 10,
  5. staying logged in win 10,
  6. stay signed in windows 10,
  7. stay logged on windows 10,
  8. windows 10 stay logged in,
  9. how to stay logged in on windows 10,
  10. stay logged in windows,
  11. stay logged into windows,