Windows 10: Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

Discus and support Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll 2amfrt64.dll should i delete them ? Or what should i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HARSH CHAUHAN1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll 2amfrt64.dll should i delete them ? Or what should i do ?

:)

HARSH CHAUHAN1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. zylstrar Win User

Sigverif reports system files not signed

Sigverif reports that msvcp110.dll and vcruntime140.dll are not signed.

I have run sfc /scannow to no avail. I performed a takeown on both files but got the following error when I attempted to regsvr32:

---------------------------

RegSvr32

The module "vcruntime140.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "vcruntime140.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

OK

Is either the fact that they are unsigned or the fact that I got the error upon attempting regsvr32 of any concern?

zylstrar, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Sigverif reported a dll file that is not signed. What do i do?

Hellu,

today I was unable to start a game and was suggesting to run a sigverif.

After doing that I found out that the file "nvcpl.dll" was not signed.

I thought updating or reinstalling the Nvidia Geforce driver might be the solution, however

I still encounter this file not being signed, which makes me unable to play a certain game.

Now my question: What do I do? Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not  signed 1 amfrt32.dll... :D What can fix this issue?

Thank you for any repsone!

HakanDurur, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

2 .dll files not digitally signed.

Hello! I currently can't launch my Desktop because two .dll files that I think are called amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll are not digitally signed. I tried to fix the problem by installing new AMD drivers for my AMD 560 because I thought that might fix it, but all it did was make it so I couldn't even use "disable early driver signature enforcement" to get in. A full system reset is my last resort and I really don't want to lose all my stuff. If anyone can help, then that would make my day. Thank you!

Bonjaguy199, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

1. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll... - Similar Threads - Today run command

2. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  3. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  4. I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I found this file in my system c:/windows/system32 folder when i run sigverif command so...: Please suggest something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-this-file-in-my-system-cwindowssystem32/aadfa7ec-9cb3-45c5-9fad-6d5a75dfc967
  5. Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll...: Today i run a command " sigverif" and it gives me 2 files is not signed 1 amfrt32.dll 2amfrt64.dll should i delete them ? Or what should i do ?...
  6. 2 .dll files not digitally signed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 .dll files not digitally signed.: Hello! I currently can't launch my Desktop because two .dll files that I think are called amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll are not digitally signed. I tried to fix the problem by installing new AMD drivers for my AMD 560 because I thought that might fix it, but all it did was make...
  7. 2 .dll files not digitally signed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 .dll files not digitally signed.: Hello! I currently can't launch my Desktop because two .dll files that I think are called amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll are not digitally signed. I tried to fix the problem by installing new AMD drivers for my AMD 560 because I thought that might fix it, but all it did was make...
  8. 2 .dll files not digitally signed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Sigverif reported a dll file that is not signed. What do i do?

Sigverif reported a dll file that is not signed. What do i do?: Hellu, today I was unable to start a game and was suggesting to run a sigverif. After doing that I found out that the file "nvcpl.dll" was not signed. I thought updating or reinstalling the Nvidia Geforce driver might be the solution, however I still encounter this file...
  10. SIGVERIF un-signed digital drivers.

SIGVERIF un-signed digital drivers.: [ATTACH] Hello,i need some help with these 3 .dll files.I cant manage to get them signed and verified no matter what i do. I uninstalled every version of Visual C++ c++ redistributable and sony studio, reinstalled them, restarted my pc but no matter what i try i still cant...