Windows 10: Today's Win 10 update

Discus and support Today's Win 10 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop has just updated as per below ... is this the latest update? [img] 38878 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Atomcrusher, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Today's Win 10 update

My laptop has just updated as per below ... is this the latest update?

Today's Win 10 update [​IMG]

:)

Atomcrusher, Jan 27, 2016
  2. bigK12601 Win User

Re: microsoft edge

removed the Edge folder in app data/local as per recommendation - still NG checked folder again and now folder is back and date is today 09/01/2016 - before had date of 07/29/2015 IE: launch date of Win 10 - using Chrome for this reply - I liked Edge and
    Win 10 up to today - WAS 1st trouble free Windows untill now - back to the 'good old days' of Win Vista or Win Millenial - Win XP was OK at end - today is first major problem with Win 10 hopefully will be last - need fix for this update and Edge NOW!

bigK12601, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Can I still upgrade to Windows 10?

I just updated from Win 8 to Win 8.1 today, but I'm not seeing the Upgrade icon in the taskbar. I have installed every update to no avail. Am I still eligible to update to Win 10 for free?

Derek 朕會功夫, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Today's Win 10 update

Brink, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Atomcrusher, Jan 27, 2016
  6. clayto Win User
    It is not for Windows 32 bit is it?

clayto, Jan 27, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The update is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Today's Win 10 update

1. Today's Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Today's update

2. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  3. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  4. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  5. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  6. I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.: I tried all 3 display ports and the hdmi 2 on my 4070ti and the hdmi on the motherboard and tried all the input settings on my Samsung g7 and no luck. Also tried another monitor that currently works with my laptop and no luck....
  7. I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.

I updated my window 11 pc today and now my display does not work.: I tried all 3 display ports and the hdmi 2 on my 4070ti and the hdmi on the motherboard and tried all the input settings on my Samsung g7 and no luck. Also tried another monitor that currently works with my laptop and no luck....
  8. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  9. Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?

Ran updates today Windows 11 23H2. When completed I had 22H2. Why?: As in the question I did a number of updates today. When I finished I noted that 23H2 had become 22H2. There was an update that would not install as well. What are my options to returning to 23H2?...
  10. Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.

Whatever update installed today keeps bricking my computer.: I restarted today 3/14/24 to install a Cumulative Update for Windows 11 that it said was ready to install. After a supposedly successful restart, no programs or Windows functions would run. I could open the system tray, but nothing would launch and several icons were missing,...