Windows 10: TomTom Sports Won't Install

Discus and support TomTom Sports Won't Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everytime I'm trying to install TomTom Sports, it says during extraction "Extract: error writing file to Qt5Gui.dll" I'm on a Windows 10 32-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marcus125, Jul 7, 2018.

1. marcus125 Win User

TomTom Sports Won't Install

Everytime I'm trying to install TomTom Sports, it says during extraction "Extract: error writing file to Qt5Gui.dll"

I'm on a Windows 10 32-bit laptop.

:)

marcus125, Jul 7, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 7, 2018
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jul 7, 2018
  4. TomTom Sports Won't Install

Nokia Sports Tracker, 3250 and TomTom300

Alrighty There People!

Sports Tracker looks like a great utility, which I have downloaded onto my 3250. I have a TomTom 300 GPS unit, which connects to my phone via Bluetooth. However, when I try to connect to the TomTom via Sports Tracker, although listing the device, it will not
    connect.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance.

chandelirious, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

TomTom Sports Won't Install

1. TomTom Sports Won't Install - Similar Threads - TomTom Sports Won't

2. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  3. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  4. Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Connecting TOMTOM GPS DEVICE: I own a Surface Pro 4. Since the day I purchased it I have been unable to update my TOMTOM GPS DEVICE plugged in to the USB port using wifi. The device will initially "connect" but within seconds "disconnect". The situation is long standing but as far as I can tell, no...
  5. TomTom is no longer recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TomTom is no longer recognised: Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized. * Original title: my tomtom is no longer recognised...
  6. my tomtom is no longer recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my tomtom is no longer recognised: Hi, My TomTom is no longer recognized to enable me to update the maps - it is charging via the laptop though. Tried a reset and it is still not recognized....
  7. is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a app for tomtom my drive GPS: looking for a app for my computer for Tomtom gps mydrive,does anyone know where to get it at.Thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-app-for-tomtom-my-drive-gps/378a03c3-120a-418b-9b48-096c7010b879
  8. TomTom MyDrive Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TomTom MyDrive Connect: When opening TomTom MyDrive Connect I get an error message 'No Internet connection'. Selecting a different Web address, it opens normally. I uninstalled TomTom MyDrive Connect and downloaded it again with the same results as mentioned. Any assistance to solve this...
  9. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tomtom sports connect contains a virus

2. TOMTOM MY DRIVE WONT INSTALL

3. new sky sports windows update wont install

4. tomtom sports wont connect to phone app