Windows 10: tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

Discus and support tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i play a number of games and the toolbar goes away in game but in fallout 4 it shows. there are no settings in game only when u hit options under play.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenryBerube, Jul 5, 2018.

1. tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

i play a number of games and the toolbar goes away in game but in fallout 4 it shows. there are no settings in game only when u hit options under play.

:)

HenryBerube, Jul 5, 2018

2. tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

i play a number of games and the toolbar goes away in game but in fallout 4 it shows. there are no settings in game only when u hit options under play.

HenryBerube, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Favorites Tool Bar Disappeared

Hi Rex,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you referring to Internet Explorer favorite bar or Microsoft Edge favorite bar?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

To add favorite bar in Microsoft edge, follow the below steps.

1) Click on the more actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner.

2) Settings Show favorites bar and on toggle.

3) Select on Favorite icon (Star symbol) icon present on top right corner.

4) Select the Name and Save Location and click on
    Add button.

To add favorite bar in Internet explorer, Just Right click on the title bar (top of the Internet explorer windows) and select
    Favorite bar.

To restore Favorites, follow the below steps:

Check if you have all the websites listed under Favorites Folder (Location:
    c:/user/<USER NAME>/Favorites), you may restore the default location and check if it helps.

1) Go to Start.

2) Type Favorites in the search bar and
    right click on it.

3) Click on Properties and go to Location tab.

4) Click on Restore defaults and click OK.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 5, 2018
  4. tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4

1. tool bar showing on default settings on fallout 4 - Similar Threads - tool bar showing

2. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  3. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  4. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  5. Fallout 4 Mods not working or showing up in load order

in Windows 10 News
    Fallout 4 Mods not working or showing up in load order: [ATTACH]Fallout 4 is a part of the Fallout video game series, which is a post-apocalyptic and role-playing game. Fallout franchise releases mods for the Fallout game. Gamers can load these mods to the game. There are different programs available that users can use to manage...
  6. fallout 4 gamepass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fallout 4 gamepass for pc: Hi i've recently gotten a computer i have gamepass ultimate and i downloaded fallout 4 from game pass and when ever i attempt to start the game it goes to the top left corner of my screen and i cant interact with it or close the tab ive unistalled and reinstalled multiple...
  7. Setting default shape with “Snipping Tool”

Setting default shape with “Snipping Tool”: Im just changing over from Windows 7 to Windows 10. One of my favorite Apps is the Snipping Tool. Is there a way to set your preferred (default) shape / Mode in Windows 10? Seems like a few extra unnecessary clicks for a basic operation. Thank you!...
  8. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk...
  9. Crashed playing Fallout 4

Crashed playing Fallout 4: Hello, new Skylake PC, crashed playing Fallout 4. PC restarted. Here is the minidump analysis: rash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers...
  10. 0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.

0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.: Hello, i have recently been getting the most inexplicable error when playing Fallout 4. For whatever reason sometimes when i am playing it my game will have a suddenly huge spike in fps, dropping from 60 to 5-10, and the audio will distort terribly. If i alt tab and wait a...