Windows 10: Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services.

Discus and support Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi people.. As we all know, the classical Windows XP has a tool.... XpLitePro ... to remove áll unwanted software and services you wish to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Geeviz, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Geeviz Win User

Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services.

Hi people..

As we all know, the classical Windows XP has a tool.... XpLitePro ... to remove áll unwanted software and services you wish to have deleted. XpLite could both remove hidden programs/services which are not visible in configuration screen/ remove programs section

Question:

Does Windows 10 have such a tool already? I can't hardly wait to remove unwanted stuff.. *Smile *Wink *Sick

:)

Geeviz, Feb 16, 2016

2. KB911895 is 6 yrs old, and Win 10 wants to (but can't)install it

OK, but that might not undo all the unwanted changes it made.

Good luck!

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 16, 2016
  3. Administrative Tools/disk clean up doesn't delete all the unwanted files.

Original title: Administrative Tools

When using the disk clean up in Administrative Tools the program does not delete all the files checked. How can I remove all unwanted files?

John O1015, Feb 16, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

PC-Decrapifier is one amongst many good tools. Revo Uninstaller free or pro - another utility. Recommend both.

RolandJS, Feb 16, 2016
  5. Geeviz Win User
    Sorry... PC Decrapifier is by far not a tool such as... XPLitePro

I only see and can remove programs which I can remove easily from the configuration screen.

I really need a tool for windows 10 which I can compare with XpLitePro. To remove hidden programs, services, etcetera

Geeviz, Feb 16, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Feb 16, 2016
  7. COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 16, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

What's wrong with giving him an option??

BunnyJ, Feb 16, 2016
  9. COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 16, 2016
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Feb 16, 2016
  11. WHS
    whs Win User
    Who says it does not work in Windows 10. The fact that they did not update their verbage means nothing.

12. Archie123 Win User
    Its good to see everyone still fighting like we did on the 7 forums *Tongue

Archie123, Feb 16, 2016
  13. Geeviz Win User

I only look for a tool who has approximately the same functionality and working as XpLitePro (Which was for XP, includes SP3)

I hope there are still people who are from the "XP generation", and familiar with XPLitePro, they know what i mean.

Just see my first post for the clear question... or is it too early to have good tools for Windows 10 to uninstall áll unwanted ?

Geeviz, Feb 16, 2016
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    If you can tell us what you would want to uninstall we might be able to point you to a tutorial that might help you out.

BunnyJ, Feb 16, 2016
  15. Archie123 Win User
    Archie123, Feb 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Tool to remove all unwanted tools and services. - Similar Threads - Tool remove unwanted

2. Snipping tool - can't remove keybind, or stop snipping tool at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool - can't remove keybind, or stop snipping tool at all.: Hello. I just reinstalled windows on my new SSD drive and now my snipping till has a shortcut of the key F8. It used to be only Windows Button + SHIFT + S...Now its both F8 and Windows Button + SHIFT + SI really cannot have F8 as my keybind for snipping tool as its...
  3. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  4. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  5. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. EFS Removal Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EFS Removal Tool: I messed when I was transferring files from my old computer. I transferred them to an SD card while they were still EFS encrypted and did not also transfer the PFX certificate. I no longer have my old computer and cannot copy or access the files using my new one. Is there...
  7. Malware Removal Tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Removal Tools: Once monthly at patch tuesday. In May20, a notice that they will in future be quarterly. Which would put the next one in August. This month, right now. And there is not a hair of it in sight. Has the policy changed?? Is this once essential feature now dead like a dodo, or is...
  8. tools to remove files

tools to remove files: I got Adobe AGCInvokerUtility.exe in my PC. Some people say it is a virus. What tool can use to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tools-to-remove-files/181d5f09-091b-4106-8b87-45f9dffc1712"
  9. Malware removal tool?

Malware removal tool?: Altho Windows Defender detects and removes a virus threat scam, it comes right back every time I log into my financial sites thereafter -- multiple times a day! What is being removed? Is there an application or tool that digs deeper and not only removes the virus but actually...
  10. Malicious removal tool

Malicious removal tool: I run Malicious software removal tool (MRT) and it ALWAYS comes up with one file found. When I list the details, nothing shows up in the list. Today I ran MRT and it listed 3 files found - but once more nothing shows in the list. Rerunning MRT again shows 3 files found....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows too to remove unwanted services