Windows 10: Toolbar is gone

Discus and support Toolbar is gone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After restart my toolbar is gone, what to do? I put it again and after restart its gone again. Toolbar on picture. [img] 56408 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Luka1, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Luka1 Win User

Toolbar is gone

After restart my toolbar is gone, what to do? I put it again and after restart its gone again. Toolbar on picture.
    Toolbar is gone [​IMG]

:)

Luka1, Jul 15, 2016

2. Favorites Bar

I have figured out how to import my favorites list and toolbar, but my problem is that EVERY time I restart windows it is gone again and I have to re-import the toolbar and favorites list. Why is this happening?

NicholasStamper, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10- Internet Explorer toolbars missing

So you shouldn't be posting in this forum. This is a W8 forum.

However, common to all IE, "taskbars are gone" would suggest that you are in Fullscreen mode, (aka, in W10, Tablet mode), so get out of that into a normal mode window and then both your "toolbars and taskbars" would be viewable again.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 15, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Toolbar is gone

Hi there
    I had that problem a while ago -- hasn't happened with latest updates.

I fixed it by switching the taskbar to say top or sides, re-booting the machine and then switching the taskbar back to where you want it (in my case at the bottom of the screen).

Again though this was an OLD defect --thought it was fixed ages ago.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 15, 2016
  5. Luka1 Win User
    Problem is the same, after restart its gone, I tried everything *Sad

Luka1, Jul 15, 2016
  6. Have you tried to re-pin the apps you want to the taskbar?

oldtraveler, Jul 16, 2016
  7. Luka1 Win User
    Yes and they gone after restart anyway

Luka1, Jul 16, 2016
  8. Toolbar is gone

Have you tried locking the taskbar? Right click on the taskbar, then select "Lock the Taskbar". It's simple, but it may work.

TexasBandit, Jul 17, 2016
  9. Luka1 Win User
    I did Lock taskbar offcourse, everytime

Luka1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Toolbar is gone

1. Toolbar is gone - Similar Threads - Toolbar gone

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  5. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  6. Windows 11 Explorer - Quick Access **Toolbar** Gone - How To Restore It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer - Quick Access **Toolbar** Gone - How To Restore It?: Random forced undesired upgrade to Windows 11,.. meh. . Quick Access Toolbar is gone. I've searched, but I don't see where to restore it? Also, how to show/hide the navigation pane? In Windows 10 I added the show/hide to the Quick Access Toolbar so a simple ALT-3 would show...
  7. Windows 11 Explorer - Quick Access **Toolbar** Gone - How To Restore It?

Windows 11 Explorer - Quick Access **Toolbar** Gone - How To Restore It?: Random forced undesired upgrade to Windows 11,.. meh. . Quick Access Toolbar is gone. I've searched, but I don't see where to restore it? Also, how to show/hide the navigation pane? In Windows 10 I added the show/hide to the Quick Access Toolbar so a simple ALT-3 would show...
  8. Wifi strength icon gone from toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi strength icon gone from toolbar: Yet another unresolvable enigma - now wifi strength indicator that used to show on the taskbar is missing. If there is a solution, I would prefer a simple one instead on the usual super complicated procedures of 10 steps with a guaranteed failure of Step 1. And stop making...
  9. Quick Access Toolbar Gone after new update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access Toolbar Gone after new update?: I don't know what is wrong with this update, but all of the sudden my quick access disappeared. On my laptop I was able to revert to a prior version and it was gone, but on my desktop, it just all the sudden is gone. What's happening here? submitted by /u/char828 [link]...
  10. toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar suddenly gone on outlook and excel: where is my toolbar on microsoft outlook inbox, and excel sheets? it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-suddenly-gone-on-outlook-and-excel/7a5dde5d-9a12-421b-9c02-26ea21edb562