Windows 10: Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

Discus and support Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anybody have a list of Windows 10 shell folder ids? I would like to make one of those toolbar "programs" only menus on the taskbar. The original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sasafried, Aug 2, 2015.

1. sasafried Win User

Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

Does anybody have a list of Windows 10 shell folder ids?
    I would like to make one of those toolbar "programs" only menus on the taskbar.
    The original one Brink showed for Win8, which was great, by the way, does not work the same anymore. In Windows 10, it now has app/program soup.
    I just want it like original CLSID identifier code Folder (.{7BE9D83C-A729-4D97-B5A7-1B7313C39E0A})
    but to work properly in Windows 10.*Wink

:)

sasafried, Aug 2, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Aug 2, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

1. Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar? - Similar Threads - Toolbar programs start

2. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  3. Toolbar and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar and Start Menu: Why can't I put all apps, shortcuts, tools etc in the task bar or start menu easily and have nothing on the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-and-start-menu/ac0c2a7f-3688-4153-9e6a-6d6c2e827263
  4. Icon only representation for a taskbar toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon only representation for a taskbar toolbar: Is icon only representation for a user-created taskbar toolbar possible?I added a folder as a taskbar toolbar to taskbar/tray.Even if I assign an icon to that folder via its deskto.ini, only folder's name as text is displayed as toolbar title/name.Playing with...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Programs

Windows 10 Start Menu Programs: Can Windows 10 display all programs as a list of files and folders like Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-programs/d3be5cd6-4220-42d6-bec4-b4f36e667f91
  6. Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10: Hello, I had custom toolbars in windows 10 but after a while they disappeared and I don't find anyway to restore or create them as you can see in the screenshot. I searched in the net if there is a solution or it is just Microsoft who removed the menu from Windows 10 but I...
  7. Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger: Hi guys, I recently re-installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and I already ran into troubles. I fixed most of them with DISM & SFC scans, but for some weird reason my Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger, and the Folders inside Windows Explorer look somehow a...
  8. When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears: I've attached a video below of the problem. When clicking the start menu, one of my toolbars (Media Monkey Media Player) disappears for some reason, and re-appears when releasing from the start menu. I've checked every option in Media Monkey and haven' t found a good reason...
  9. Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar

Toolbars on taskbar, have program launch within toolbar: Hi, *Smile i have a question about toolbars... is it possible to have programs launch within the toolbar? 107959
  10. Windows 10 start menu search programs only

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu search programs only: When you open the start menu, is there a way that when you start typing, it displays only programs installed starting with those letters? Or at least show more than just the top 3 options? In windows 8.1 you could have just your programs displayed, and typing would only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 64 bit it is auto opening programs on taskbar only