Windows 10: Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Discus and support Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by No Jo, Sep 4, 2018.

1. No Jo Win User

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1

However here is a solution:

Remove the Language Toolbar from the Taskbar by unticking (unchecking) it in the list of Toolbars. It will then float and will not show up in your Toolbars list or on the Taskbar.

Logoffs, Restarts and full Shutdown/Poweroff/Startup will all retain the Toolbars as set.

Hope this helps someone.

No Jo.

:)

No Jo, Sep 4, 2018
  2. No Jo Win User

Non-System Toolbars are missing from the Taskbar.

Every time I reboot, my own Toolbars (folders containing shortcuts) disappear from the Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803. The Language Toolbar is the only one there following a reboot. Other (viz Desktop, Links, Office16 and New Toolbars) have to be re-added as
    Toolbars. I'm not referring to pinned icons.

v1709 was OK.

No Jo, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Missing Toolbar

My toolbar is missing from Wordpad in Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks

StephanieZR, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Hello No Jo,

A corrupted or damaged registry key is a possible cause for this kind of issue in Windows 10. I will need additional information to properly address your concern. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Is the issue happening on all user profiles?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send me a
      screenshot
      of the issue? Please do not include any personal information in the screenshots.
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 version 1803 system? Click the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications to find this information.

To determine if the missing toolbar issue after reboot is caused by a software conflict, I advise performing a clean boot. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts
    that occur when you use your Windows 10 device. For the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows, please refer to this
    support article. You can also check out our
    for a detailed guide.

NOTE: Please go to the section:
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the PC in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Should the issue remain, you can run the DISM command-line tool and the
    SFC tool. These tools are designed to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You will need administrative permission to run these tools. Follow the steps outlined in this

article
    on how to run the tools.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Devlin Sco, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803 - Similar Threads - Toolbars missing Taskbar

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar: This Toolbar provided an immediate personally organized access to all my important folders - business, family, financial, entertainment etc., etc.,etc.,etc.,...removing such a useful tool was definitely not an improvement of Windows 11!... Put it back please Microsoft - Today...
  4. windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 "Toolbar" is missing from the taskbar: This Toolbar provided an immediate personally organized access to all my important folders - business, family, financial, entertainment etc., etc.,etc.,etc.,...removing such a useful tool was definitely not an improvement of Windows 11!... Put it back please Microsoft - Today...
  5. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  6. A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar: Greetings. After installing the latest update on one of my machines, the Desktop toolbar was found missing from the Taskbar. Adding it again doesn't seem to work as it would disappear upon rebooting. The other machines were fine. Appreciate any kind assistance to resolve this...
  7. Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803

Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803: Hi, just upgraded to v1803. Since that when I reboot the system my custom toolbar disappears from the taskbar. I can add it again, it still contains all the icons I've placed to it earlier. But when I reboot again (e.g. doing shut down) the toolbar itself is not present...
  8. Windows 10 v1803 update Missing icons

Windows 10 v1803 update Missing icons: after updating to windows 10, Edge, the control panel, and settings Icons in the task bar or in search do not have an icon. How do i fix this?...
  9. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...
  10. Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Add Toolbars to Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Add Toolbars on the Taskbar in Windows 10 Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to find, see, open,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset missing toolbars in windows 10