Windows 10: Toolbars

Discus and support Toolbars in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ever since win 10 came along can't get yahoo tool bar to work on edge of firefox . i have used yahoo tool bar for many many years And I'M PISSED 34455 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by calvin, Dec 19, 2015.

1. calvin Win User

Toolbars

ever since win 10 came along can't get yahoo tool bar to work on edge of firefox . i have used yahoo tool bar for many many years And I'M PISSED

:)

calvin, Dec 19, 2015
  2. pink5314 Win User

How to hide toolbar

How to hide toolbar, I checked the hide on the toolbar and that didn't help, still got the toolbar

Original title: toolbar

pink5314, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Customize Desktop Toolbar

"Desktop" is the TITLE of the "Toolbar" that Microsoft uses... when you right-click the TASKBAR and Select Toolbars > Desktop. i.e the "Desktop" ... Toolbar. I could also say "Links Toolbar"

Thanks for wasting my time, and yours.

LifeDream777, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Toolbars

1. Toolbars - Similar Threads - Toolbars

2. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  3. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  4. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove the toolbar in File Explorer in Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Version ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the toolbar in File Explorer in Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Version ?: HeySince I updated my previous windows 11 verion to 23H2, the file explorer has this chunky toolbar box with Copy, Paste, etc.How can I remove it? It takes up too much space, and I don't need this bar at all! I can do the same with right click or simple keyboard shortcuts,...
  6. How to remove the toolbar in File Explorer in Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Version ?

How to remove the toolbar in File Explorer in Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Version ?: HeySince I updated my previous windows 11 verion to 23H2, the file explorer has this chunky toolbar box with Copy, Paste, etc.How can I remove it? It takes up too much space, and I don't need this bar at all! I can do the same with right click or simple keyboard shortcuts,...
  7. In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...: In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? If it's not possible then this is terrible whomever idea this was I guess never worked in the real world where productivity matters....
  8. In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...

In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? This is...: In Windows 11 How can you add a "ToolBar" to the "taskbar" like in Windows 10?? If it's not possible then this is terrible whomever idea this was I guess never worked in the real world where productivity matters....
  9. Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar: In the language selection taskbar bottom right many times extra keyboard layouts appear, slowing down the language shifting process when typing.As an example, as you can see in the screenshots, the "English United Kingdom layout is shown in the toolbar, even though it should...
  10. Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar

Windows 11 + sometimes extra keyboard layouts appear in language selection toolbar: In the language selection taskbar bottom right many times extra keyboard layouts appear, slowing down the language shifting process when typing.As an example, as you can see in the screenshots, the "English United Kingdom layout is shown in the toolbar, even though it should...