Windows 10: ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it?

Discus and support ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am reading a forum from when ToolWiz Time Machine was in beta. The reaction of most of the people trying it was very positive. Since my Restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MilesAhead, Oct 9, 2015.

1. ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it?

I am reading a forum from when ToolWiz Time Machine was in beta. The reaction of most of the people trying it was very positive. Since my Restore Points almost never work I was thinking of using Time Machine in tandem with Macrium Reflect.

Also I think it may have embedded the ToolWiz Time Freeze functionality. Sounds like a cool freeware. ToolWiz Time Machine was last updated in 2013 but I'm figuring W8 is very similar to W10 so somebody here may be toying with it. I am fishing for horror stories before jumping in the pool and installing on my Windows 8.0(have posted there too but someone on 10 might be trying it so...)

ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it? [​IMG]

:)

MilesAhead, Oct 9, 2015

2. Toolwiz and Windows 10

"Hi,

I'm using Toolwiz time freeze in Windows 10 PC, I have problem with keeping Windows updates, can you please tell me in which folder the update are stored so I can exclude that folder from time freeze...

Thank you

Haitham_908, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Toolwiz and Windows 10

Hi,
    I'm using Toolwiz Time Freeze in Windows 10 PC, I have problem with keeping Windows updates and Windows Defender updates, can you please tell me in which folders the update are stored so I can exclude that folder from time freeze...

Thank you

Haitham_908, Oct 9, 2015
  4. ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it?

Never mind. It supposedly supports GPT and UEFI. But when I tried to revert to a snapshot it gave an error invalid function.

Too bad. Looked like a nice freeware. Might as well mark it "solved" since it is not going to be fixed. It seems no longer to be developed.

MilesAhead, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it?

1. ToolWiz Time Machine anyone using it? - Similar Threads - ToolWiz Machine anyone

2. One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines: Is it against the law? In Canada? Copy protection documentation and the forums hold no current answers for me. This is strictly for the basis of a case study I must perform for my College courses. Does it fall under Digital Rights Management?Please inform.Thank you....
  3. One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines: Is it against the law? In Canada? Copy protection documentation and the forums hold no current answers for me. This is strictly for the basis of a case study I must perform for my College courses. Does it fall under Digital Rights Management?Please inform.Thank you....
  4. TOOLWIZ TIME FREEZE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TOOLWIZ TIME FREEZE: CUANDO ACTIVO EL PROGRAMA TOOLWIZ TIME FREEZE ME SALE UNA PANTALLA AZUL CON UNA CARA TRISTE DE ERROR DE PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolwiz-time-freeze/f2761fbe-d053-495a-b7aa-03e57b4cf658
  5. Toolwiz setting registers remotely Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolwiz setting registers remotely Win 10.: I'm trying to turning off and on the protection of Toolwiz remotely by setting the appropriate values to the registers: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Toolwiz\TimefreezeNew CURRENT_PROTECT_MODE REG_DWORD 0x0 NEXT_BOOT_PROTECT REG_DWORD 0x1 I succeed to set and...
  6. Is anyone else getting this every time they turn on their machine?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else getting this every time they turn on their machine?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheCaptMAgic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie5ssb/is_anyone_else_getting_this_every_time_they_turn/
  7. launch time machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    launch time machine: launch time machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-time-machine/dd684175-6653-4e1c-9a31-e080d34c236c
  8. Anyone knows the criteria they use to decide whether or not your machine is ready? Specs?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone knows the criteria they use to decide whether or not your machine is ready? Specs?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThrowYourDreamsAway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtcgw7/anyone_knows_the_criteria_they_use_to_decide/
  9. Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?: [img] How-to Delete Disconected Devices From List ? I Need Remove 2-8 Creative USB Headset & 2- AMD High Defination Audio Device But I Cant Find Delete Button ... 46588
  10. Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone used AppCrashViewer?: I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that just aren't compatible so this has really got me back on track with fixing a couple of them.. May help you find what's...