Windows 10: Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know

Discus and support Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to share the latest version of the Windows and Microsoft Store trends page– a trusted source for hardware and Microsoft Store aggregated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know

Source: Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 22, 2018

2. how do i select multiple messages to forward in WhatsApp?

Not a satisfactory reply. What do you expect us to do? Bounce between developers and Microsoft? Considering WhatsApp being a top developer, Microsoft should make sure that apps from all top developers are upto the mark with ios and android apps. (only
    if Microsoft is interested in increasing its market share). You need to take that extra effort. I already have more than 5 windows phone devices. I think I've had enough of this "go and ask developer" attitude

ar.r o h i t, Mar 22, 2018
  3. HTC vs. Android

While Apple, Google, and Microsoft do make applications most of the applications in the various marketplaces are both developed and priced by third party entities. IF you see trends in pricing its from trends that individual developers are following and not
    from Microsoft pricing the applicaitons.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know

1. Top 5 Windows and Microsoft Store Trends Every Developer Should Know - Similar Threads - Top Microsoft Store

2. Top 10 Commands Every Windows User Must Know

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top 10 Commands Every Windows User Must Know: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zebhany123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ualtmr/top_10_commands_every_windows_user_must_know/
  3. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  4. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  5. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store should be redone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store should be redone: Microsoft should either completely redo microsoft store from the base or ditch it. Its lack of programs, bad design and interface makes it really one of the worst build in apps of Windows 10. None of the people use microsoft store to get any useful programs. Its interface is...
  7. Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store: Greetings Everyone, I'm not really sure where to post this, but I was curious if the new Mechwarrior 5 games will be available for purchase upon release from the Microsoft. I ask because the video game licensing for Battletech and Mechwarrior are owned by Microsoft and...
  8. Windows Store Trends – February 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – February 2016: This blog is the latest in a recurring series highlighting recent Windows Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the...
  9. Windows Store Trends – September 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – September 2015: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the unified Dev Center...
  10. Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Store Policies: The Microsoft Store team has updated the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement and Microsoft Store Policies as of February 14th. The new version (8.2) of the Microsoft Store App Developer Agreement is available here. This update is particularly relevant to developers...