Windows 10: Top of the window gets cut off

Discus and support Top of the window gets cut off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this: [ATTACH] How can i solve this? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErikJohansson2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Top of the window gets cut off

I got a problem that keeps appearing sometimes when i maximize my windows in windows 10. It looks like this:

Top of the window gets cut off 7e28ee63-e689-484f-bd2e-659f0a5b50aa?upload=true.png

How can i solve this? I'm running a dual screen setup and windows 10.

:)

ErikJohansson2, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Slartybart, Jul 25, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Oldgye Win User

Top of the window gets cut off

Dropped short cut

Once again I find myself looking for a long used short cut. Apparently Windows 10 and Bing do not like Yahoo. I downloaded 10 and was comfortable navigating around. The next day, I logged on and Yahoo was among the missing. Easy to go to Windows Edge
    and then to Yahoo, but the program will not right click to a drop down and choices of creating a short cut on the desk top. I tried Mr. Smithers fix to get Google Earth back, but yahoo is not listed in the "Apps' section. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Oldgye, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Top of the window gets cut off

1. Top of the window gets cut off - Similar Threads - Top window gets

2. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  3. monitor display cut off at top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor display cut off at top: My monitor screen cuts off the top of my screen. There is a dark line at the top of the screen running across the entire width. In all my browsers it cuts off the top drop down navigation menu. On my desktop screen I see the same line. I've searched online for solutions...
  4. Screensaver out of position, Gets pushed up and top half of the image is cut off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver out of position, Gets pushed up and top half of the image is cut off: Hi All, I work in a medium sized organization and have recently deployed a screensaver slide show via Intune, How ever they appear to be placed incorrectly on some users monitors. The images get pushed about halfway up the screen so the top half of the image is cut off.The...
  5. Screensaver out of position, Gets pushed up and top half of the image is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver out of position, Gets pushed up and top half of the image is cut off: Hi All, I work in a medium sized organization and have recently deployed a screensaver slide show via Intune, How ever they appear to be placed incorrectly on some users monitors. The images get pushed about halfway up the screen so the top half of the image is cut off.The...
  6. Printer cuts off top of document

Printer cuts off top of document: Suddenly, everything I print starts at the top of the page. There is no top margin. What does print is missing the top few lines of text. The print preview is fine and the margins are set a 1". I've switched to a different printer with the same result. I've removed and...
  7. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen: MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated...
  8. top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere

top of browser in windows is cut off and toolbar not showen anywhere: This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. The toolbar is all so not being showen any where ? No matter what i try i can not find the toolbar or repair the browsers being cut off at...
  9. Tops of browser windows cut off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tops of browser windows cut off: This is happening with ALL my browsers. Chrome, Firefox, Edge. It's also happening to my windows settings screens and Windows explorer. No other programs. Not Outlook, not Word, not Excel, not Visual Studio, nothing else that I know of. I'm running a fully updated version of...
  10. Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.

Windows 10 cut off the top (sometimes the bottom) of the screen.: Hello everyone! I have a problem with the Windows 10. It seems it cuts off the top of the screen when I put a window into fullscreen. Its really annoying and I know I can reset the video driver by a key, but its not a solution. I linked a picutre what happening. I have an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 screen cut off