Windows 10: Top third of windows disappearing

Discus and support Top third of windows disappearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I currently run the latest version of Windows 10 and have been having an issue since the last update. Any time I maximize a window (doesn't matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZoeMaroulis, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Top third of windows disappearing

I currently run the latest version of Windows 10 and have been having an issue since the last update. Any time I maximize a window (doesn't matter what program) the top third of the window wither disappears or turns black. In browsers, it's resolved by pressing the F11 key twice. In other windows, I have yet to resolve the issue. Here is a pic of the problem https://s33.postimg.cc/cvut47mvj/download.jpg

:)

ZoeMaroulis, Aug 12, 2018
  2. mrm3601 Win User

Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared

Hello.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, and the "Top Sites" on the Startup page seems to have disappeared. I don't remember installing any software or drivers lately.

Any suggestions as to how to get the "Top Sites" back will be appreciated.

Thank you again.

mrm3601, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Slartybart, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Chloe55 Win User

Top third of windows disappearing

Top Sites Disappear

I have windows 10 that has a feature called "top sites". The are icon that are sites that you use the most and easy to just click on them. They keep disappearing and I have not idea why or why they do not stay. Any suggestions?

Chloe55, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Top third of windows disappearing

1. Top third of windows disappearing - Similar Threads - Top third disappearing

2. Taskbar on top of screen disappearing from desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar on top of screen disappearing from desktop . . .: Wondering why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-top-of-screen-disappearing-from-desktop/6a894180-f53b-41fa-a838-fcbaf6b2beac
  3. Taskbar on top of screen disappearing from desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar on top of screen disappearing from desktop . . .: Wondering why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-top-of-screen-disappearing-from-desktop/6a894180-f53b-41fa-a838-fcbaf6b2beac
  4. Taskbar on top of screen disappearing from desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Top of Screen disappearing .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top of Screen disappearing .: Hi, I am having an issue with Windows 10, I assume it's the operating system as it happens on multiple different applications. The top 2.3-3CM of my screen just turns white, and when I click on the top section my click will register on whatever application is running behind...
  6. Windows 10 top of windows disappear

Windows 10 top of windows disappear: I have been experiencing a problem with Windows in that whatever I open such as Word or Documents, the top section of the window disappears after a time so I lose the tabs and the ability to minimise or close the window. The latter icons are visible, they just do not react...
  7. Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.: I'm aware that this is likely a very unusual use case but hoping perhaps someone can help me. I currently have 3 monitors, adding a fourth whenever I can finally get a video card. These are 1 An ultrawide primary gaming monitor, 2 a TV that is physically above and right of my...
  8. Desk Top Icons Disappear at regular intervals

Desk Top Icons Disappear at regular intervals: Why do my desk top icons keep changing to generic 'e' symbol rather than the correct symbol representing that web site selected. ie: Pay Pal 'PP' changes to 'e'. The icon disappearance occurs at regular intervals 13/02/20; 24/02/20; 16/03/20 and today 12/04/20. Can you help....
  9. Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp: Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp...
  10. Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing top bar on Google and WhatsApp: Every so often (and frequently), for no discernible reason, the whole of the top bar of Google and WhatsApp disappears. Sometimes one, sometimes both. The only way to close the program down is to use Task Manager, but I then have to re-boot as reloading Google or WhatsApp...