Windows 10: Torrent list reload

Discus and support Torrent list reload in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload the download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by georgioumarios, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Torrent list reload

Hello,

I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload
    the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty?

:)

georgioumarios, Mar 14, 2018

2. wp torrent apps reinstall failed

Hi maerta,

Thanks for the reply.

I did already the soft reset. Then from the apps store i cancelled the pending download for wp torrent apps. If this what you mean for removing from the download list? But never tried yet to download the other torrent apps.

what are the other torrent apps? This is the just the same as wp torrent?

renan21121, Mar 14, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Error While installing GTA V

I don't think Jomari Arc will be able to help you with a torrent/repack/blackbox/reloaded, or other dubiously named pirate version of the game.

It is against the terms of use for this site to help fix pirated software, and doing so can lead to a ban.

You should be able to find a solution on the site you downloaded the game from, or a similar site though. It looks like a common

issue with Reloaded's work.

BossDweeb, Mar 14, 2018
Thema:

Torrent list reload

1. Torrent list reload - Similar Threads - Torrent list reload

2. Bit torrent uninstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit torrent uninstallation: I wanted to tell you that I uninstall bit torrent from my laptop bit it's some hidden files are showing names bit torrent helper. So can I delete this hidden files because I already uninstalled bit torrent from my laptop. And I also want to know will this files created...
  3. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  4. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing torrents: I installed uTorrent web, but I cannot install the torrents themselves I watched the video and did everything it says but mine does not have the PLAY button to install the torrent...
  5. installing torrents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Torrent Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Torrent Problem: Hello, whenever I download UTorrent, and I right-click on it, it doesn't have the "open containing folder". Why's that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/torrent-problem/2520f0ab-6686-49d5-a7f9-3196a1fc842b
  7. Torrent files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Torrent files: Can you send me Info on how to use torrent files to download files and install them safely thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/torrent-files/09e04758-9fdb-4c32-8aaf-9e16c23d62be
  8. Torrent virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Torrent virus: Split from this thread. Hello i have a torent virus and i cant take it off or i cant remove it can you help me remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/torrent-virus/c30a1715-1534-42c6-9a2b-ccf0aa13664a
  9. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!): Hi folks Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for downloading proper software (e,g red hat - now part of IBM, centos etc linux distros) which keeps loads on servers balanced --perhaps...
  10. Reload

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reload: I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is appreciated 114758