Windows 10: Toshiba flash card app in windows 10?

Discus and support Toshiba flash card app in windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Exactly how to turn off toshiba flash card app in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony638, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tony638 Win User

Toshiba flash card app in windows 10?

Exactly how to turn off toshiba flash card app in windows 10?

:)

Tony638, Jul 17, 2018

2. Toshiba Flash Card app at shutdown

Thank you for your reply.

I tried your suggestions, but Toshiba Flash Cards wasn't listed anywhere. I did find Toshiba Main Function Keys, and something about Toshiba Utility... but, no Toshiba Flash Cards.

This little problem started after my most recent Windows 10 update (a day ago). The update did take almost 5 hours to finish, and part of the problem was that each time it tried to "restart", the Toshiba Flash Cards app was open, preventing the restart.

Again, thank you.

JonathanChandler, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    toshiba flash card app

Hi Harry,

For the information on how to remove/disable Toshiba flash card app, we suggest that you try the solution provided by JonathanChandler on this

link

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 17, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Toshiba flash cards

Hi Joanne, there does seem to be an issue with the latest Windows 10 update and this app . . .

Go to Controla Panel - Programs and Features

Uninstall Toshiba Main Function Keys or Toshiba Flash Cards, whichever one appears in the list of installed applications

DaveM121, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba flash card app in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Toshiba flash card

2. Cant Flash SD Card images in Latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Flash SD Card images in Latest Windows 10 update: first time in awhile i needed to write a new SD Card Image Latest build of Raspbian for the Pi4, and a image of an Emulation project, "Pimiga" i thought maybe my images corrupted durring download as balena Etcher, and dotNet Disk Imager, both Fail to open the drive for...
  3. toshiba flash cards notice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    toshiba flash cards notice: this notice is coming upwhen I try toclose my laptop how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-flash-cards-notice/2fafa7a3-c231-4276-9c96-eefb68ea1044
  4. Toshiba flash cards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba flash cards: Toshiba flash cards is preventing shut down. I cannot find and uninstall Toshiba flash cards because it’s in Toshiba Function Key Main Module. I don’t want to uninstall Toshiba Function Key Main Module, only Toshiba flash cards....
  5. Flash Card Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Card Drive.: Computer can not display SD Flash Card when inserted in drive. When clicking and opening File Explore all other drives are visible and accessible. However when SD Flash card inserted it not visible and accessible even drive letter is also not display....
  6. Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps

Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps: After one of the Windows updates my Toshiba files for support, Service Station apps, Media all disappeared. They still show up as programs but the files are shown as empty. Cannot get help from Toshiba because I cannot reregister because they say my email is already...
  7. how to get rid off toshiba card app

how to get rid off toshiba card app: Toshiba card app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-off-toshiba-card-app/bceee592-1688-4697-90a5-e2a0e05ea52f
  8. flash card

flash card: ihave new computer down loadedfrom old one to flash card how do I down load it to new comp is hip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-card/3f36b16c-9d11-41e5-9ae7-16bb0e20a48b
  9. My Toshiba wireless card is not compatable with Win 10. Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Toshiba wireless card is not compatable with Win 10. Suggestions?: Since the Windows 10 upgrade, I am having problems maintaining wireless connectivity. In researching this, I learned from the Intel website that the Centrino N-1000 card is not compatible with Windows 10 and also that the N-1000 is no longer supported by Intel. Is there a...
  10. Toshiba SD Card Write protection *HELP*

Toshiba SD Card Write protection *HELP*: I have a Toshiba Sd Card that is write protected and i dont know how to fix it. My SD Card is unlocked and i did the storage device policies thing + Attributes disk clear readonly but here > https://gyazo.com/1e3d01e4b19d6abe40bade49ce827c39.png It says its not read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba flash cards app

2. turn off toshiba flash card app

3. i can not see toshiba flash card in my startup menue

4. toshiba apps for windows 10,
  5. turn off toshiba flash cards app,
  6. open toshiba flash cards app