Windows 10: Toshiba satellite C 75D DVD HELP

Discus and support Toshiba satellite C 75D DVD HELP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HELLO EVERYONE This may seem like a dumb question, yet I am quite new to this PC world as am a bartender so I havent much use for a computer lately,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ranimal26, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Ranimal26 Win User

Toshiba satellite C 75D DVD HELP

HELLO EVERYONE

This may seem like a dumb question, yet I am quite new to this PC world as am a bartender so I havent much use for a computer lately, but I am venturing back into college in hopes of changing my career path. I bought a Toshiba Satellite C75D.
    As I put a DVD into the dvd slot, I soon later attempted to eject it, but I cannot seem to get it out. Does it hold 2 dvds???? How to play the dvd? or eject it? Its an adobe Elements software package, yet I cannot seem to load the instructions. UGH....Please kindly assist, or send a lonk I can follow.
    THANKS!!!!!
    Grateful to anyone with any guidance

:)

Ranimal26, Jul 6, 2017

2. wifi connection slow

laptop toshiba L-75D-A7288, WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT, BUILD 16299.309

raloarmstrong, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Live Long Win User
    Toshiba Video Player stopped working

MY dvd player is not working for my toshiba satellite labtop

Live Long, Jul 6, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

There is a button on the CD tray door. Just press it. You may need to restart the computer and then press the button when the computer starts so the computer isn't trying to read the disc. Or you can go to This PC and right click the CD/DVD drive and choose Eject. If all else fails there is a pin hole on the CD tray, push a straightened out paper clip into it to force open the tray.

spunk, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Ranimal26 Win User
    Yeah thats what I did, only, when the dvd slot ejected it was empty *Sad Thats why I thought maybe it held 2 disks.......where the heck is the dvd i put i the disk holder??

THANKS for your reply SPUNK

Ranimal26, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Toshiba satellite C 75D DVD HELP - Similar Threads - Toshiba satellite 75D

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Toshiba Satellite laptop/Windows 10 initializes a dvd but will not play it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite laptop/Windows 10 initializes a dvd but will not play it.: Bill, I would pay you for an answer. My Toshiba Satellite laptop/Windows 10 initializes a dvd but will not play it. I have tried 50 different "suggestions," none of which work. With a perfectly good dvd drive, why can't I play a dvd movie? THANK YOU...
  5. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  6. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  7. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  8. cd/dvd toshiba satellite serial number 4B332241K

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvd toshiba satellite serial number 4B332241K: CD/DVD does not work windows 10 cannot get driver to work I have a optiarc dvd rw ad7713h on my computer Please HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-toshiba-satellite-serial-number-4b332241k/0d9e66b2-5b89-48ac-b6b0-36700d6c438f
  9. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96