Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please help. I have to repair a Windows 10 home computer that can't find the boot partition for some reason. The computer has both UEFI and legacy boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Whiznot, May 6, 2016.

1. Whiznot Win User

Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device

Please help. I have to repair a Windows 10 home computer that can't find the boot partition for some reason. The computer has both UEFI and legacy boot options. I want to boot a Windows 10 ISO from USB and attempt to do a repair install but is their a better option?

I tried to use an Easy2Boot flash drive loaded with the latest Macrium Reflect rescue ISO changed to a imgPTN extension to run a boot repair but all I got was a spinning progress circle followed by a blank screen.

Edit: I USB booted to Windows 10 install media which revealed an inaccessible hard drive. The computer is a brand new Toshiba C55D-C5271 purchased at Office Depot by a friend of my mother. It's going back to Office Depot.

:)

Whiznot, May 6, 2016
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, May 6, 2016
  3. After Install of free Upgrade to WIndows 10, virus/spyware attacks occur..reset causes reboot loop.

Thanks for the suggestions, how do i get to a clean boot? It doesnt make it that far before error. It is a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5298

thanks

HamiltonHunter, May 6, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Thanks for the update- good luck!

dalchina, May 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite C55

2. Help with Toshiba C55-B5299

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with Toshiba C55-B5299: I have here, my trusty C55-B5299, with Ubuntu on it. I was downloading the Windows 10 22H2 update from Microsoft, and I put it on to the C55-B5299 and flashed it using BootCamp on macOS. All goes well, and instead I'm met up with a warning that goes by saying; "Reboot and...
  3. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  4. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  5. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard: Hi does my Toshiba satellite C55-C5241 have a Backlit keyboard? if so what keys do i need to press to turn on thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c55-c5241-backlit-keyboard/c27519ab-3be4-43a0-91aa-116bf379eeac
  7. Satellite C55 Update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Satellite C55 Update 1809: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 C running windows 10 Home It installs updates up to 1803 but has never been able to update 1809. When I check for updates it reports "all up to date" !!!!. It has tried to upgrade 1890 but always results in an automatic repair. I manually...
  8. Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues: My laptop was left on while I was away on travel and when I tried getting on the system, it went into a and endless array of automatic repair loops and diagnostic loops. I can get into the advanced option menu eventually but always fails in sys restore, or reset, tried using...
  9. Win 10 on Toshiba Satellite inaccessible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 on Toshiba Satellite inaccessible: I ran a FixMeStick and quarantined several items, then when I restarted the computer, I got an error of press any key after inserting boot media (paraphrasing). I couldn't get into safe mode or get back to the last known good configuration. It's like the operating system...
  10. Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 laptop with Windows 10 and sometimes my bluetooth just quits. After a minute or two it starts again. The only thing that I use bluetooth for is my mouse. When it quits I use the touchpad to go to bluetooth properties and it says there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unreachable device toshiba

2. inaccessible boot drive error in toshiba

3. toshiba laptop says inaccessible boot service

4. Toshiba Satellite AND touchpad AND Windows 10 AND reboot AND startup AND error