Windows 10: Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

Discus and support Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John YvesFrondozo, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present and sometimes are not and looks like a barcode. Sometimes there are parts that turns green. there is just like probably 2 inches at the top of the screen that is not affected. Can someone please help me? thanks

:)

John YvesFrondozo, Jul 19, 2018
  2. C CrayDob Win User

Toshiba Satellite C55t-C5300 Touchscreen Stopped Working

I have a C55t-C5300 Toshiba Satellite. Upon installing Windows 10 the touchscreen stopped working. What gives??

C CrayDob, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

Toshiba satellite suddenly turned blank screeen with only cursor moving

My toshiba satellite is windows 10. During i looking photos from gallery, it began turning black with only moving cursor and suddenly after minute cursor is disappear. I only restart then after that it is ok... But what cause this issue? My laptop has
    hardware trouble or something else???

RendellSibal, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

1. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink - Similar Threads - Toshiba Satellite C55t

2. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected: My laptop's camera is working just fine before and now I can't even use it. Whenever I tried to open it it says we can't find your camera error code is 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone please help me :<...
  3. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected: My laptop's camera is working just fine before and now I can't even use it. Whenever I tried to open it it says we can't find your camera error code is 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> Can someone please help me :<...
  4. Built in camera from my Toshiba satellite c55t- c5300 isn't detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  6. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly: Hi. My Toshiba laptop turns off randomly. this has been a problem for about 2 years and this is my last resort. I tried compressed air with the vents, Making it die fully then charging it up again, wiping hard drive. you name it, and i did it, nothing works. Please help!...
  7. Toshiba Satellite turning off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Toshiba satellite black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  9. Screen turned pink

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turned pink: Hi everyone. I have an Hp laptop,30 minutes ago i turned it on and was watching a football game then then few moments later the screen goes pink. I tried to reboot,force reboot,removed the battery,booted into BIOS,none worked. I recently changed the drive and replaced it with...
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pink screen hardware problem toshiba satellite