Windows 10: Total Storage Capacity

Discus and support Total Storage Capacity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had recently changed users on my laptop, and deleted the first (owner) user account and noticed that the full storage capacity of my laptop was cut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chukwuemeka Gubor, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Total Storage Capacity

I had recently changed users on my laptop, and deleted the first (owner) user account and noticed that the full storage capacity of my laptop was cut in half. I was wondering if there was any way to reclaim the full storage capacity. Thanks.

:)

Chukwuemeka Gubor, Jul 24, 2018
  2. abhi035 Win User

HTC HD7 WP7 Total capacity?

I have purchased a unlocked phone HTC HD7 WP7 (with T-Mobile logo) from Amazon.com. In Settings > About window it showing Total Storage:14.63 GB. But as per HD7 specification available on HTC site - Total capacity is 16 GB.

1) Can any one suggest me why my phone is displaying 14.63 GB?

2) How can I verify that phone is unlocked?

abhi035, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Blu-Ray Capacity Increased.

every step counts but not all are that memorable. eventually we will be cranking out 3 times the res of 1080p and we will need that kind of portable storage capacity.

Easy Rhino, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Total Storage Capacity

Storage Spaces capacity error

3TB drives don't hold 3TB of storage, it's around 2.5-2.75 TB, so let's say 20 TB of space.

For that many drives I believe 2 of your drives will be set aside for Parity. So minus 5TB.

So total around 15TB of usable space.

That's just rough calculating in my head. Actual values can make it slightly different.

Also, Storage Spaces is going to report the raw storage capacity that your Pool is capable of. So if you setup a Parity Storage the parity it going to take up some of that raw storage, but to the overarching Storage Space that's just available data. It doesn't
    care how you format it, Simple, Parity, etc.

IJustHelping, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Total Storage Capacity

1. Total Storage Capacity - Similar Threads - Total Storage Capacity

2. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  3. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage capacity monitoring: I have got my storage capacity loaded up to 95%. I acutely need to clean up it. In order to do it I need to understand what types of files are in my storage - to sort all those files by certain categories. What applications can I use to do it besides Microsoft Settings tools?...
  4. Storage capacity monitoring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Storage Capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  6. Storage Capacity

Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  7. Storage Capacity Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  8. Storage Capacity Issue

Storage Capacity Issue: I get notification that my C:\ drive is low in space and soon will be completely fullI checked all its content and nothing seems to be overloading itMy suspicious guess is that MS does it on purpose in order to push me upgrading from Win7 Ultimate to Win10.I will be doing it...
  9. Personal Vault Storage Capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal Vault Storage Capacity: How much can my personal vault in one drive hold, what is the storage capacity, how many gigabytes can I keep in my personal vault. I have a personal plan!!!! I don't know if anybody has ever asked this question or what but I don't understand how i can't find this *******...
  10. Personal Vault Storage Capacity

Personal Vault Storage Capacity: How much can my personal vault in one drive hold, what is the storage capacity, how many gigabytes can I keep in my personal vault. I have a personal plan!!!! I don't know if anybody has ever asked this question or what but I don't understand how i can't find this *******...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Total Storage Capacity