Windows 10: Touch cursor on wrong screen

Discus and support Touch cursor on wrong screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings. I'm currently struggling to build our company's Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB platform The issue I'm having is that when i connect a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AgentMJ, Jul 8, 2017.

1. AgentMJ Win User

Touch cursor on wrong screen

Greetings.

I'm currently struggling to build our company's Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSB platform

The issue I'm having is that when i connect a screen to the DVI port of the unit the screen "blinks" as if to register both of them and afterwards all touch input on the primary screen can be visible seen on the attached screen.

I've read a fair few of these issues, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of using the screen calibrate tool as I'm building this for enterprise use, and we don't have the option to do so for hundreds of units sold and configured.

I'm using a an AIO kiosk/POS type system with integrated touch monitor connected to a second display and/or TV using the device's DVI-D port.

I'm hoping someone here might have an idea as to how to automatically configure the builtin touch monitor to always be the touchscreen.

I'm having this issues both pre and post sysprep!

If any additional information is required please let me know and I'll supply accordingly.

**EDIT**
    I've tried installing using windows Update to manage all drivers with the same result
    I've tried installing the specific touch driver from the manufacturers website, with the same problem.

**EDIT2**
    I uninstalled both monitors and the HID touch driver through device manager and rebooted (in audit mode)
    That fixed the problem!
    Doing a sysprep carried the fix with it. Will do some testing but damn. Who would have thought that uninstalling all drivers and let windows once again manage it would solve a problem as this was the first thing I tried during my early tests.

:)

AgentMJ, Jul 8, 2017
  2. user-1999 Win User

stop cursor from disappearing

Hi,

I am using two touch screen monitors and whenever I touch on screen, mouse cursor disappears and then I have to move mouse as to know where cursor is present on the screen. Is there any settings which can stop cursor from disappearing while I touch the screen.

Thank you Touch cursor on wrong screen :)

user-1999, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Caikaro Win User
    Duo Monitor with 1 touch screen and 1 regular

I am trying to run a 2 monitor setup with a touch screen as my secondary monitor. Right now whenever I use the touch screen the cursor jumps to my touch location. I have spent hours looking for a solution but kept reaching a dead end. Is there a way for
    me to use my touch screen without the cursor jumping to the touched location? I want the cursor to stay where it was in the primary monitor.

Thank you.

Caikaro, Jul 8, 2017
Thema:

Touch cursor on wrong screen

1. Touch cursor on wrong screen - Similar Threads - Touch cursor wrong

2. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong mouse cursor on another screens: Hello, today I woke up my laptop from hybernation. I have laptop + two another monitors. On laptop is everything ok, on monitor 1 is mouse cursor always "arrow" - even I hover link in browser, where it should be pointer cursor. On monitor 2 is cursor "loading" in all...
  3. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong mouse cursor on another screens: Hello, today I woke up my laptop from hybernation. I have laptop + two another monitors. On laptop is everything ok, on monitor 1 is mouse cursor always "arrow" - even I hover link in browser, where it should be pointer cursor. On monitor 2 is cursor "loading" in all...
  4. Wrong mouse cursor on another screens

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Touch Keyboard Icon on the Wrong screen: I got myself an external Touch Monitor as a second Monitor for my Laptop, because it doesn't have Touch functionality.I just found out, that there is this Article about the Touch Keyboard. I really want that, because I sometimes want to type with the Touch Monitor while doing...
  6. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  7. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  8. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.: I have two dell touch Monitors. one of them is Dell touch All in one Pc, other only touch monitor which is connected to Dell touch all in one PC through Display cable. Primary Monitor is Dell touch All in one. when I touch on primary display it effects on other monitor...
  9. Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor: I have two USB touch monitor (As Primary HDMI and Secondary VGA); As every time reboot, then secondary monitor touch will be wrongly go through to at the same to primary monitor display, The main problem is after reset the tablet PC touch from control panel is work but...
  10. Cursor disappears when I touch screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor disappears when I touch screen: I'm new to Windows 10 and touchscreens, about which I love everything so far - except that when I tap my screen, the pointer disappears until I move it with the trackpad. For some reason this bugs me and I can't figure out if it's a setting I can change, or if I'll just have...