Windows 10: Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709

Discus and support Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi friends, I love my old but good devices Surface Pro 2. *Sad But sometimes, i cant use when unplugged. Because my touch input doesnt work when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliveli, Apr 25, 2018.

1. aliveli Win User

Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709

Hi friends,

I love my old but good devices Surface Pro 2. *Sad But sometimes, i cant use when unplugged.
    Because my touch input doesnt work when i use surface pen. Interesting thing is that! if i plug in charger it works again.I need to carry charger with me if i need use a pen.

I dont understand what is problem. Please help me if u know some idea about it..

I am share my video record while this issue happening.
    Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1703 - YouTube

[youtube]RxxUP04YjFI[/youtube]

:)

aliveli, Apr 25, 2018
  2. JimSS_777 Win User

Bluetooth not working on surface pro with windows 10

I had some problems with my touch screen, and for that and the Bluetooth problem, Microsoft replaced my surface pro with a refurbished surface pro 2, under the Microsoft complete for surface plan that I purchased with the tablet. this one did the upgrade
    to windows 10, and so far I am not having any troubles with Bluetooth. not sure if the Bluetooth problems were specific to my tablet, or common to all first generation Surface Pro's. but the surface Pro 2 is working well. Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709 :)

thanks again for interest and support.

JimSS_777, Apr 25, 2018
  3. AlanAuld Win User
    Taskbar locks

This is a new microsoft surface pro that i brought 26/12/17 and is windows 10 pro. Evertime i touch the screen on the taskbar it opens the application breifly and then puts the surface pro in sleep mode where i have to enter my password again to open up
    surface pro.

i believe its a setting issue

AlanAuld, Apr 25, 2018
Thema:

Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709

1. Touch Issue (Problem) with my Surface Pro 2 in Windows 10 Pro 1709 - Similar Threads - Touch Issue Problem

2. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  3. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  4. Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7 touch problems with Edge and Chrome: I just bought a Surface 7 and had a 4 for years without problem. It came with Windows 10. I realized that when using websites on Edge or Chrome especially Reddit, scrolling would stop abruptly and it'd take a couple seconds to start working again. Same for clicking on links....
  5. windows 10 for Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for Surface Pro 2: Where can I get and download windows 10 for my Surface Pro 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-surface-pro-2/b7c8b527-61c5-4bb1-9120-118dd0eaa826
  6. Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  7. Attach Issues Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Attach Issues Surface Pro 2: Hi, I’m using a surface book 2 which for the last week has been spontaneously detaching (notifications and changes in default usage modes from oc to tablet). Now the computer is unusable - as it doesnt recognise being attached, won’t detach, and as such cant be charged...
  8. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE: Hello Sir, My name is Sandeep Kumar I am a system administrator in IT.I have Microsoft surface pro 4 I have installed win 10 and updated all related software from the Microsoft site.But my concern is that when i am trying to use my touch-pad after login into the device its...
  9. Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Surface Pro touch scrolling issue mostly in Edge: Got a new surface pro 2017 and love many things about it, but in Edge the touch scrolling goes from great to terrible. After a reboot it works great just like you would expect, but then after using it for a while it starts to get jumpy and the slightest touch makes it jump...
  10. Surface Pro 2 Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 2 Issues: All,Last year I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from a friend of mine. Everything was working great until earlier this year. I woke up one morning and I wasn't able to access Windows. When I boot up, I was sent to the UEFI screen. I couldn't get pass it. I researched this problem...