Windows 10: Touch mode requires two taps to push app button

Discus and support Touch mode requires two taps to push app button in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get my windows 10 tablet to response to just one screen tap to push a button on a windows application I am running? It has a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rfresh737, Nov 29, 2016.

1. rfresh737 Win User

Touch mode requires two taps to push app button

Is there any way I can get my windows 10 tablet to response to just one screen tap to push a button on a windows application I am running? It has a lot of buttons on this app and right now, on my tablet I have to push twice to get an action from the buttons. Is there any way to configure so I only have to touch once?

Thanks...

:)

rfresh737, Nov 29, 2016

2. Restarting laptop from sleep mode.

When laptop is in sleep mode it will not turn on simply by tapping any key. I have to restart by pushing the power button. Why won't it restart when in sleep mode by simply touching any key on the key board?

Floyd Mallory, Nov 29, 2016
  3. jelkins Win User
    turn touch off in Windows 10 when screen is off

I am using a windows 10 in tablet mode and notice that it doesn't have a screen off no touch mode.

The issue is that the screen still wakes when it is touched. I am turning the screen off (with the power button) to save power but still want the processes I have running to continue (so not the standard windows sleep mode). So when I push the power button
    to turn the screen off it would be nice to have a feature to require power button to turn it back on.

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? I have seen how to disable touch input but that isn't exactly what I want because it seems to disable the touch all together.

jelkins, Nov 29, 2016
Thema:

Touch mode requires two taps to push app button

1. Touch mode requires two taps to push app button - Similar Threads - Touch mode requires

2. I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keybooard...: On upgrading my Lenovo notebook from Window 10 to Window 11, I cannot access touch keyboard panel for handwriting Chinese characters.I can see there is a touch keyboard on the taskbar, but on tapping it, no touch keyboard appears on the screen. Pls advise how to open the...
  3. Printing photo requires two clicks on print button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing photo requires two clicks on print button: Not sure why, but when I select print from the upper right, and print dialog and preview opens and everything is setup fine, I click on the Print button and nothing happens until I click on it a second time. Suggestions? Don...
  4. Your Phone App Now Supports Touch Tap & Tap and Hold for Phone Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App Now Supports Touch Tap & Tap and Hold for Phone Screen: #WindowsInsiders we have enabled touch tap and tap and hold for phone screen. If you're using the feature on Surface Go or other touch capable PC's try it out and send us your feedback. Download: Your Phone app | Microsoft Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  5. When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I push the Power button in sleep mode, the system Restarts: I've tried to find any forum data that might fix this rather strange problem, to no avail. Sorry if I missed something specific to this situation. A couple days ago we experienced a power outage, and afterward my Dell desktop restarts (instead of just powering up) when I...
  6. disable tapping on touch pad / Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable tapping on touch pad / Windows 10: Your instructions for removing tapping from my laptop's touchpad ask me to navigate as follows: Go to Settings. Click on Personalization, then Themes. Select Mouse pointer settings There is no "Mouse pointer settings" when I get to "Themes". I just switched from Win 7...
  7. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Push button reset: Push button reset partition was just found on my win10 pro machine. google search revealed it was seemly an updated version of a restore point. it takes up 4.2 gigs of the 16 gig partition. Instructions in its use are sadly lacking. Anyone have any experience with this ? 130022
  8. Touch pad buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad buttons: Right & left mouse buttons seem to be inactivated on HP laptop. How do I activate them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-buttons/95f6496d-a368-45b9-96af-4d2e4fc2ee75
  9. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Push button reset: Hello, I'm working for a project where we want to customize Win10 and retain the customization after a Push Button Reset. I was able to create a ppkg package with scanstate to retain apps. We would like to find a way to retain some user settings as well like favorites and...
  10. Sleep mode requires pc button to wake

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep mode requires pc button to wake: Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 (build 150615.332) HP HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-pOXX New computor (3 weeks). I have carefully set up Power settings to not hibernate, no hibrid sleep, turn off display after 5 minutes, and sleep after 1 hour. But after sleeping for about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 password screen touch two taps