Windows 10: touch pen not working

Discus and support touch pen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by looney22, Nov 14, 2016.

1. looney22 Win User

touch pen not working

Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks

:)

looney22, Nov 14, 2016
  2. kareemk Win User

Tablet Touchscreen driver (?) missing NJokia Lumia 2520

My Nokia Lumina 2520 Windows tablet lost the touchscreen ability; (maybe the driver is missing?). On the PC INFO page the PEN and TOUCH says: "No pen or touch input is available for this display". This tablet used to have the touchscreen work. On a 2nd
    Nokia Lumina 2520 tablet where the touchscreen works, the PC INFO; Pen and Touch says: " Full Windows Touch Support with 5 Touch points ".

kareemk, Nov 14, 2016
  3. BobD'Arcy Win User
    Touch screen not working correctly after upgrade to win 10

Ok well I upgraded my Asus eee pad slate eb121 to windows 10. It's solely a touch screen as its a slate pc. The digitizer pen works perfect but when you touch the screen its like it touches the other half of the screen opposite where I touch. It almost acts
    as if the screen is a TouchPad for a laptop. I did a little digging and the computer says it's pen enabled but not pen and touch enabled. How do I enable touch features? I don't want to have to rely solely on the pen.

BobD'Arcy, Nov 14, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

touch pen not working

What computer or tablet is it.?

dencal, Nov 14, 2016
  5. looney22 Win User
    It is a surface tablet running windows 10

looney22, Nov 15, 2016
  6. dencal Win User
    Open Settings, click on Devices then Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth.
    Press and hold top button on pen until light flashes on side of pen.
    Surface Pen should then appear listed, tap on it to Connect.

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

touch pen not working

1. touch pen not working - Similar Threads - touch pen working

2. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  3. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  4. pen and touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen and touch: hello my name is ryan and yesterday i did and update on my computer and when it was done the touch screen function was uninstalled and i cant seam to find the driver anywhere on line. can some one help me out this laptop is in side of a truck and needs the touch screen...
  5. Pen and touch support with 20 touch points

Pen and touch support with 20 touch points: What Does it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-and-touch-support-with-20-touch-points/d6400f43-bc06-497e-b062-09792e42e447
  6. Pen and Touch Support

Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...
  7. Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pen and touch doesn't work after update: Not 100% sure but after last week as of this (10/29/18) touch or pen no longer works on taskbars. I can only click on the bar with keyboard. so i cant get to app or any other taskbar icons like action center. Notice one other thing since firmware update : The always on...
  8. Unresponsive touch pen

Unresponsive touch pen: Hi.i have a winmate rugged tablet which i bought new a year and a half ago. About 2 months ago the pen stopped working. The touch screen still works perfectltso its not that. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance...
  9. pen for use on touch screen

pen for use on touch screen: what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger...
  10. No pen or touch input is available for display

in Windows 10 Customization
    No pen or touch input is available for display: I tried to turn on the touch screen for my new laptop but I cannot find the driver. There is no HID compliant touch screen. Any can help me? ASUS VivoBook S14 S410UN EB154T...