Windows 10: touch screen keyboard

Discus and support touch screen keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JB007, Aug 8, 2015.

1. JB007 Win User

touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

touch screen keyboard [​IMG]

But instead I get this as the default:

touch screen keyboard [​IMG]

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used touch screen keyboard :(

:)

JB007, Aug 8, 2015

2. How to keep the physical keyboard working when I flip the screen?

"I've turned off touch screen, the keyboard" I turned off the touch screen keyboard, not the physical one.

alexgarcia4, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 turn OFF touch screen

In answer to the first question, no the touch screen is broke. In answer to your second question, yes I am using a mouse and keyboard. The problem is that the touch screen is broke, it continuously sends out little raindrop looking touches, to the touch
    screen, so no matter what you try to do with a mouse and keyboard the touch screen touches somewhere else.

SunshineDel, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

touch screen keyboard

On the lower right of each keyboard is a button that pops up a small menu that allows you to choose among several keyboard types.

Antilope, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

touch screen keyboard

1. touch screen keyboard - Similar Threads - touch screen keyboard

2. How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to dock the touch keyboard on the bottom of the touch screen: Hello everyone, I'm using Windows 11 Pro device, version 22H2, OS build 22621.1778. When open touch keyboard, it appears at anywhere and I can't dock it to the bottom of the screen. This makes so many inconveniences for me so how I can do to dock the touch keyboard. Thanks!...
  3. Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics: We would like to collect stats on how often a laptops touch screen is used and when the windows touch keyboard is activated. Is this information logged and how can we retrieve this? or how can we log this information?We hope to use this data to determine if we should continue...
  4. Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics

Laptop touch screen and touch keyboard use statistics: We would like to collect stats on how often a laptops touch screen is used and when the windows touch keyboard is activated. Is this information logged and how can we retrieve this? or how can we log this information?We hope to use this data to determine if we should continue...
  5. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  6. Touch Screen Keyboard

Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  7. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Screen Keyboard: Hello, Device: Dell 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet OS: Windows 10 1803 Problem: Keyboard not available for Bitlocker PIN entry or at login screen. Requires manual opening from notification area at Windows Desktop. Symptom of likely problem: Under Settings > Typing their...
  8. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  9. Keyboard & touch screen not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard & touch screen not working: Se subject after i instaled windows 10 they have quit working. Now can I gain access via phone app? And if so what's the app iwould need. Thanks hopefully someone knows what's going on with it ....
  10. Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING

Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING: Hi i have a dell touch screen and recently i have found the touch screen keyboard does not pop up even when i click on the keyboard icon on the windows task tray can u help with a fix...