Windows 10: touch screen keyboard

Discus and support touch screen keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JB007, Aug 8, 2015.

1. JB007 Win User

touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

touch screen keyboard [​IMG]

But instead I get this as the default:

touch screen keyboard [​IMG]

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used touch screen keyboard :(

:)

JB007, Aug 8, 2015

2. How to keep the physical keyboard working when I flip the screen?

"I've turned off touch screen, the keyboard" I turned off the touch screen keyboard, not the physical one.

alexgarcia4, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 turn OFF touch screen

In answer to the first question, no the touch screen is broke. In answer to your second question, yes I am using a mouse and keyboard. The problem is that the touch screen is broke, it continuously sends out little raindrop looking touches, to the touch
    screen, so no matter what you try to do with a mouse and keyboard the touch screen touches somewhere else.

SunshineDel, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

touch screen keyboard

On the lower right of each keyboard is a button that pops up a small menu that allows you to choose among several keyboard types.

Antilope, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

touch screen keyboard

1. touch screen keyboard - Similar Threads - touch screen keyboard

2. Touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch keyboard: The touch keyboard on the taskbar has stopped working. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/829ab1b7-52c5-4a19-92ef-07eb13c6f4c7
  3. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard: touch keyboard stopped working after updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard/92b22e3d-aa9e-4aeb-a4d5-19cfbfd90d27
  4. Keyboard & touch screen not working

Keyboard & touch screen not working: Se subject after i instaled windows 10 they have quit working. Now can I gain access via phone app? And if so what's the app iwould need. Thanks hopefully someone knows what's going on with it ....
  5. Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING

Touch screen KEYBOARD NOT WORKING: Hi i have a dell touch screen and recently i have found the touch screen keyboard does not pop up even when i click on the keyboard icon on the windows task tray can u help with a fix...
  6. Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen

Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen: ctrl+alt + arrow key, is the simple no- nonsense answer I needed. Please make this info available on Settings as It is nearly impossible to navigate the mousepad when a screen is flipped....
  7. Size of the Touch Keyboard

Size of the Touch Keyboard: Hello, when comparing the size of the Touch keyboard of W10 14393.1593 vs 14393.2430 the new keyboard is about 30% higher. The single character key had a size of 54 Pixel and the new one has a size of 70 Pixel. This effects our software in a bad way. Is there a way to...
  8. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  9. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  10. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...