Windows 10: Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

Discus and support Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrittneyPS, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

When I updated my computer to windows 10 from 8.1 the touch screen quit working. I have called into windows and they told me the drivers are incompatible and I need to downgrade back. But I can't seem to find where to find my product key or anything for the windows that came loaded on computer and of course just threw the box away a couple weeks ago. I have been off for the summer so hadn't realized in the one month trial period that it didn't work. I have uninstalled drives, reinstalled drivers, called Lenovo, restarted computer, enabled/disable you name it I've probably tried it today I used the wave button with a pin reset and cleared computer but the darn thing came back with windows 10. Not sure what to do next but really want the touch screen to work again.

THANKS for any help!

:)

BrittneyPS, Jul 18, 2018

2. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Our business's lenovo B50 touch screen is not working after the update to windows 10, either. Have tried all steps listed to fix- no luck Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10 :(

Michael-Martin, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

My Yoga 13 touch screen doesn't work either after latest update. Was working on August 29th. System info shows it has no pen or touch screen device.

behrwithme, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10

1. Touch screen quit working after update to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Touch screen quit

2. Audio quit working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio quit working after Windows 10 update: About a week ago I updated windows to Windows 10 Pro 21H1 and the audio quit working.MSI B550 MOBOI had been using the on board RealTech audio.So I ordered a Xonar SE sound card and installed it. With both units the Device Manager discovered them but in the Sound settings it...
  3. after the microsoft update in March my HP touch screen quit working, what changed in the...

after the microsoft update in March my HP touch screen quit working, what changed in the...: after the microsoft update in March my HP touch screen quit working, what changed in the software to make this quit working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-microsoft-update-in-march-my-hp-touch/60df5e23-fb0f-4e1a-acb9-76bf2b461500
  4. keyboard and touch pad quit working

keyboard and touch pad quit working: I have an HP laptop and cannot use my laptop keyboard or touchpad. I have an external keyboard and mouse that I am currently using to type this. I did an HP diagnostics and spoke to an agent. they say it is a microsoft 10 problem. How do I fix this?...
  5. works 2000 quit working after 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    works 2000 quit working after 10 update: newest update caused word 2000 to quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-2000-quit-working-after-10-update/fc6f7c71-ddff-4af3-9847-563bb0d165d0
  6. after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work

after windows 10 update, touch screen will not work: I have tried so many things that im at my wits ends. Tried uninstalling updates, tried going back to a restore point, tried to factory reset hp desktop -it will not let me factory rest- reset fails The device manager shows all drivers and allows touch screen to work when...
  7. touch screen quit working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen quit working: touch screen quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-quit-working/21be236f-0082-4efe-80e5-21d218716092
  8. Touch screen is not working after Windows update

Touch screen is not working after Windows update: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  9. LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

LAPTOP TOUCH SCREEN NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: HI Me and my Friend using Dell inspiron 3558 laptop since march 2017 it was all fine working with a touch screen until we updated it around november 2017 (we both updated at the same time) After updating the windows our both laptop touch screen was not working and from...
  10. Touch screen not working after Windows update.

Touch screen not working after Windows update.: I have an Acer Aspire R7 and have had touchscreen problems since a few weeks after I got it. Initially the touchscreen worked fine, then it stopped, started, stopped started etc. It would work fine for a few days, then just stop. After spending hours on the phone to Acer,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchscreen quits working after update windows 10