Windows 10: Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

Discus and support Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display . Problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nIGHTmAYOR, May 7, 2018.

1. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display .

Problem is despite intel driver identify my extended desktop display setup to be : Built in display + Digital Display whenever i touch the screen the touches are registered on the Digital Display not the built in (So i am touching the laptop screen but the touches visualizations and effects are displayed on the projector whichever port i use to connect the projector) .

I can't see any windows option to toggle where touches register any clue on what i might be missing ?

P.S Laptop manufacturer support in my region is entitled to laptops under warranty surprisingly and this one is few months off warranty so i cant just pass that to them .

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

1. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in - Similar Threads - Touch screen registers

2. PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.: I Have purchased a new secondary touch screen monitor for my PC, however when plugged in and powered up and connected to the display, when I go into Tablet PC Settings and select the desired display, it says that the monitor does not have touch screen functions.I have tried...
  3. PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.: I Have purchased a new secondary touch screen monitor for my PC, however when plugged in and powered up and connected to the display, when I go into Tablet PC Settings and select the desired display, it says that the monitor does not have touch screen functions.I have tried...
  4. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple touch screen displays issue: Hi, I have recently purchased some cheap amazon 1080 touchscreen portable monitors. Going with a cheap option is important as they are in a harsh environment. Connecting one display hdmi and a usb c Works perfectly, The touchscreen works and perfect image, in device manager...
  5. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple touch screen displays issue: Hi, I have recently purchased some cheap amazon 1080 touchscreen portable monitors. Going with a cheap option is important as they are in a harsh environment. Connecting one display hdmi and a usb c Works perfectly, The touchscreen works and perfect image, in device manager...
  6. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  8. touch screen

touch screen: calibration does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen/d93859ca-1c65-4ab9-ad50-44ec8cb30094
  9. Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.

Touch screen registers input on wrong screen.: I have two dell touch Monitors. one of them is Dell touch All in one Pc, other only touch monitor which is connected to Dell touch all in one PC through Display cable. Primary Monitor is Dell touch All in one. when I touch on primary display it effects on other monitor...
  10. Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points

Computer displaying touch screen support with 2 touch points: Hi, I have a computer that shows pen and touch: touch support with 2 touch points. Is that means it supports touch screen or it's touch screen? Because from what I can see no touch screen works....