Windows 10: touch screen

Discus and support touch screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My touch screen failed to start every time I closed the laptop cover,The only way to get it back was a restart. I fixed it buy going to the intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mech29, Jan 15, 2016.

1. mech29 Win User

touch screen

My touch screen failed to start every time I closed the laptop cover,The only way to get it back was a restart. I fixed it buy going to the intel graphics setup and shut off all the 3D selections. It worked for me its worth a try.*Smile

:)

mech29, Jan 15, 2016
  2. TomPNJ Win User

Windows 10 creators update mouse not working

I had a similar problem with the mouse and touch screen. It turned out that the touch screen did not work. Once I was able to get the touch screen turned off all works except the touch screen.

TomPNJ, Jan 15, 2016
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Regarding touch screen

Hi Roselin,

There's no possibility to convert a non-touch screen laptop to a touch screen one. Touch screen computers have a special hardware that makes it touch screen.

Let us know if you have any questions and/or clarifications.

John Sarc, Jan 15, 2016
Thema:

touch screen

1. touch screen - Similar Threads - touch screen

2. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  3. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it: I love my tablet but the touch screen or the wireless keyboard will not work. Did reset and all I did was mess up. If I could find a disk image it would really appreciate it....
  4. I need help with my Vulcan Excursion tablet touch screen and keyboard that came with it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  6. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  7. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  8. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  9. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  10. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...