Windows 10: touchpad adjust

Discus and support touchpad adjust in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 10162 trial, please can you tell me how to adjust touchpad settings, only mouse stuff adjust shows its a dell p10f001 laptop,thankyou 8052 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eddiedd, Jul 9, 2015.

1. eddiedd Win User

touchpad adjust

10162 trial, please can you tell me how to adjust touchpad settings, only mouse stuff adjust shows
    its a dell p10f001 laptop,thankyou

:)

eddiedd, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unmanageble touch pad

Thank you for your response. If you want to change the TouchPad sensitivity, you can adjust it on the Settings. To know more about adjusting TouchPad sensitivity, refer on this
    support article. It contains steps on how to adjust TouchPad sensitivities, gestures and accessibility.

Get back to us if you need further assistance .

Anne Ros, Jul 9, 2015
  3. Mouse movement of the cursor when using the mouse has become very sensitive

The issue is likely with Synaptics drivers for your touchpad. Try adjusting the pointer sensitivity, which you should be able to find in Start > Settings > Devices > Touchpad

Browse through the settings to adjust mouse speed and sensitivity.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 9, 2015
  4. touchpad adjust

My Dell Latitude laptop (now running Win10 build 10166) has a Touch Pad control app found in the Control Panel under "Mouse" when Mouse is opened there is a link the says" Click here to change the Dell Touchpad settings". The Touch Pad app's "about" says the program is "ALPS Dell Touchpad version 7.1207.101.108").
    Since I did a clean install, this must have come from the drivers update of Win10. If you don't have something similar perhaps you can download it from the Dell site.

CountryBumkin, Jul 9, 2015
  5. eddiedd Win User
    Thanks it worked fine

eddiedd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

touchpad adjust

1. touchpad adjust - Similar Threads - touchpad adjust

2. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  3. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  4. Adjust touchpad usable area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust touchpad usable area: I have an Asus touchpad which uses a Elan USB\VID_043F touchpad. Random laptops I've had over the years have had settings to adjust the usable touch area which weren't much use due the small size of the touchpads. Now, for some reason, manufacturers make touchpads that span...
  5. Adjust touchpad usable area

Adjust touchpad usable area: I have an Asus touchpad which uses a Elan USB\VID_043F touchpad. Random laptops I've had over the years have had settings to adjust the usable touch area which weren't much use due the small size of the touchpads. Now, for some reason, manufacturers make touchpads that span...
  6. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  7. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed: Hi!I'm experiencing issues with a slow scroll speed when using the touchpad on my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 I would like to have it increased.I've been researching this a bit online but haven't been able to find any support that remedies the issue I'm experiencing....
  8. Adjust precision touchpad scroll speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Is it possible to configure the touchpad so that I can adjust screen brightness with a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to configure the touchpad so that I can adjust screen brightness with a...: If anyone knows how to do this please share! Thanks! submitted by /u/gustavoramosart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is3p0e/is_it_possible_to_configure_the_touchpad_so_that/
  10. I want to adjust sensitivity of my Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to adjust sensitivity of my Touchpad: I am using HP Pavilion laptop. I think the sensitivity is too high there. Is there a method to adjust sensitivity? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-adjust-sensitivity-of-my-touchpad/92aeadf0-6951-4f2e-b2f5-bc1630c38287