Windows 10: Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

Discus and support Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just ran across a problem with 10240. When I used my touchpad to move around the desktop, icons are automatically selected and started. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alkaufmann, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

I just ran across a problem with 10240. When I used my touchpad to move around the desktop, icons are automatically selected and started. The problem went away after a restart but now I am very careful using my touchpad. I think I may have to look and see if a new driver is available.

:)

alkaufmann, Jul 15, 2015

2. My Windows 10 does not have the option to turn off the Bluetooth, why?

1.-I open Settings.

2.-I open Devices.

3.-Select option from the list.

List: Printers & scanners

Connected devices

Mouse & touchpad

Typing

Auto play

USB

Not have Bluetooth on list, I can not turn off, why.

franciscocarrizales, Jul 15, 2015
  3. auto scroolong

Auto scrolling began a few days ago with 3 different mice & touchpad; 1st in Microsoft edge & not Firefox, now today Microsoft edge is fine and now auto scrolling in Firefox. Running Win 10, changed NO settings, no place in mouse (Control Panel) to make
    any changes about auto scrolling, nor in Device Manager or anywhere else I can find. 22 years of using Microsoft & Mac have never seen this problem; what happened & where is config settings for auto scrolling (not in mouse settings).

randygobell, Jul 15, 2015
Thema:

Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

1. Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens - Similar Threads - Touchpad Auto Selects

2. FOLDER AUTO OPENS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDER AUTO OPENS: When I open an Access Database, the file location folder the location folder where the database is located auto opens a few seconds later. Where is this feature located, so I may turn it off? This only started about two months ago. I have taken my computer to the shop...
  3. FOLDER AUTO OPENS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FOLDER AUTO OPENS: When I open an Access Database, the file location folder the location folder where the database is located auto opens a few seconds later. Where is this feature located, so I may turn it off? This only started about two months ago. I have taken my computer to the shop...
  4. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto-Select: Hello.For some reason whenever I click on Cortana it keeps auto selecting the top option All and the place where I can type, making it impossible to actually type things. It does this in all place run by windows including settings, but doesn’t do it anywhere else.I have...
  5. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Auto-Select: Hello.For some reason whenever I click on Cortana it keeps auto selecting the top option All and the place where I can type, making it impossible to actually type things. It does this in all place run by windows including settings, but doesn’t do it anywhere else.I have...
  6. Windows Auto-Select

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Auto folder selection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto folder selection: I recently connected my Microsoft account to my new computer, then somehow OneDrive decided to sync these three folders Desktop/Documents/Pictures, the problem is I already have two folders labeled Documents and Pictures, and the stupid application messed up my files by...
  8. Auto selecting in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto selecting in windows 10: Whenever I open the windows pop-up menu, sound adjuster ?, wifi pop-up box, or anything related to settings, Windows automatically scrolls directly to the bottom of the page and selects everything to either the right or left at the same time, making me unable to do anything...
  9. Program auto select in powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program auto select in powershell: Hello everyone I'm beginner programming powershell, now i want to program powershell auto select card wifi in Sharing tab, when my customer open file *.ps1 .Powershell will auto select card wifi and customer don't need select, can everyone can help me :( , Thanks very much....
  10. Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hover / auto-select / auto-highlight Mouse: Can any Microsoft technicians or any Microsoft Community members create an app that will turn off the Mouse Hover / Auto-Select / auto-highlight function in Windows 10, please. The Microsoft technicians should create a trouble-shooting tool to do it. It is clearly evident via...