Windows 10: Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard

Discus and support Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it's becoming a real problem trying to play like that... please help 103765 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brainless bread, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard

it's becoming a real problem trying to play like that... please help

:)

Brainless bread, Feb 4, 2018

2. touchpad not working on my Asus vivobook Max X541N

touchpad is not working (windows 10)

and there is no touchpad setting option in my laptop

and even in devicemanager i cant find touchpad settings

there is a function key for disabling touchpad on my keyboard but i cant enable touchpad through that

whenever i am pressing fn + f9 it shows that touchpad is being disable but when i press that again it does not enable the touchpad (and the f9 key only show disabling touchpad symbol on it)

what should i do?

is there any other function key to enable touchpad?

PriyankaSingh1, Feb 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft All In One Keyboard Touch Pad Problem

I bought today the microsoft all in one wireless keyboard with touchpad. The problem is that when i press a key on the keyboard, the touchpad stops working. Is there a fix for this, because i couldn t find one in the similar topics. Please tell me if i
    can use the touchpad and the keys at the same time because i am programing and this is the only keyboard i have right now.

StanciuSebastian, Feb 4, 2018
  4. Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard

*change* actually I meant the Left click button, not the touchpad...

Brainless bread, Feb 4, 2018
  5. hiphopper Win User
    Some cheaper touchpads can be a hassle. I suspect that the keyboard and pad are on the same USB channel. Short of looking for a new driver I suspect attaching a mouse is the easiest solution.

hiphopper, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard

1. Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard - Similar Threads - Touchpad does respond

2. Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again: It's not my keyboard being dirty but it doesn't recognize that I let go the key go and never will until I press it again I think I happens more often when my computer is under stress I think but I might be wrong and I recently found out I can cause it to happen on demand by...
  3. Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard acting as a am holding keys until I press again: It's not my keyboard being dirty but it doesn't recognize that I let go the key go and never will until I press it again I think I happens more often when my computer is under stress I think but I might be wrong and I recently found out I can cause it to happen on demand by...
  4. Touchpad Doesn't Work When I hold A Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Doesn't Work When I hold A Key: No.1Touchpad Doesn't Work When I Hold Or Click a KeyNo.2I Can't Experience The Stuff I Work On Because Of ItNo.3I Brought A Mouse Instead Of The Touchpad But I Need The Touchpad Since It Has More FeaturesTell Me How To Fix, Stuff I Don't Have:PalmcheckMy PC:Edition Windows 10...
  5. Touchpad Doesn't Work When I hold A Key

Touchpad Doesn't Work When I hold A Key: No.1Touchpad Doesn't Work When I Hold Or Click a KeyNo.2I Can't Experience The Stuff I Work On Because Of ItNo.3I Brought A Mouse Instead Of The Touchpad But I Need The Touchpad Since It Has More FeaturesTell Me How To Fix, Stuff I Don't Have:PalmcheckMy PC:Edition Windows 10...
  6. Strange issue with mouse/touchpad and keyboard, keys/clicks not "holding"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange issue with mouse/touchpad and keyboard, keys/clicks not "holding": Over the past couple of days both my mouse, touchpad on my computer and keyboard on my laptop have been having issues "holding buttons". Neither my mouse or touch pad will drag and hold anything without dropping the target early. For example, if I try to highlight text it...
  7. Strange issue with mouse/touchpad and keyboard, keys/clicks not "holding"

Strange issue with mouse/touchpad and keyboard, keys/clicks not "holding": Over the past couple of days both my mouse, touchpad on my computer and keyboard on my laptop have been having issues "holding buttons". Neither my mouse or touch pad will drag and hold anything without dropping the target early. For example, if I try to highlight text it...
  8. Keyboard and TouchPad not responding/working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and TouchPad not responding/working.: Hey. 1For past few days my laptop is acting crazy. In the keyboard if I type any of these keys z c x v m , . Shift enter beside these keys * is typed on its own and is typing continuously until I stop it by typing any another key. 2And also in between working...
  9. touchpad doesnt work when i hold a key down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad doesnt work when i hold a key down: my touchpad stops moving if I press any key I cant play any games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-doesnt-work-when-i-hold-a-key-down/7ea444e8-a8bb-4619-9585-db7cb13a5c7a
  10. Keyboard holding down keys (not physically) when I hold down the key for a several seconds.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard holding down keys (not physically) when I hold down the key for a several seconds.: For the past couple of months, as described in the title, I have been getting an issue on my Laptop with my keyboard that holds down a key (not physically) after I have held it down for several seconds. I first noticed this when I was playing Minecraft where after holding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad cant be used while holding keys microsoft answers

2. touchpad does not respond when I am holding a key on keyboard

3. Touchpad does not respond when I am holding key on the keyboard in windows 10