Windows 10: TouchPad Mouse not clicking

Discus and support TouchPad Mouse not clicking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading to windows 10 my touchpad was not working, after googling around i saw someone say that windows 10 turns it off by default so i went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Josephb93, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Josephb93 Win User

TouchPad Mouse not clicking

After upgrading to windows 10 my touchpad was not working, after googling around i saw someone say that windows 10 turns it off by default so i went through the device manager and turned it back on but now it is unable to click on anything and i can't use the two finger scroll thing that i use to be able to.

:)

Josephb93, Aug 5, 2015

2. Mousepad turn off

In the search box type Touchpad.

Touch or click Mouse & touchpad settings (System settings).

Look for a Touchpad On/Off toggle.

When there is a Touchpad On/Off toggle option.

Touch or click the Touchpad On/Off toggle, to toggle the touchpad on or off.

When there is not a Touchpad On/Off toggle.

Touch or click Additional Mouse Options at the bottom of the screen.

Touch or click the Dell Touchpad tab.

Touch or click the picture of the touchpad.

Touch or click the Touchpad on/off toggle, to toggle the touchpad on or off.

Touch or click Save.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Touchpad click opening up Notifications Center on Windows 10 [Laptop HP]

Solved it!!

Have an HP pavilion Alps touchpad and the same thing happened to me. I solved it by going mouse and touchpad in settings. Scrolling right at the bottom and clicking the additional mouse options. In that, click the touchpad tab and click the "click to change
    touchpad settings" Then going to the tapping tab and unchecking 4 finger click. Solved it for me.

GaganMalik, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Jomarkz Win User

Same thing is happening to my touchpad. Device properties and driver all showing as working fine, but when I double or single click (touch) the pad, no response! Yet, while typing in Word, my cursor backspaces, highlights and erases entire sentences and words without me even realizing it until they're gone! This may be a settings fix (the "word suggest" function during typing). Possibly an incompatibility with the driver and OS?

Jomarkz, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. TouchPad Mouse not clicking - Similar Threads - TouchPad Mouse clicking

2. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  3. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  4. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

5. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Problems with mouse/touchpad clicks,drag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with mouse/touchpad clicks,drag: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad s145 laptop. On startup it makes a single beep sound and displays some basic system information like BIOS version, RAM, L2 cache, CPU etc. It disappears within one second and proceeds the startup. When I try to right click with mouse ir touchpad,...
  7. Problems with mouse/touchpad clicks,drag

Problems with mouse/touchpad clicks,drag: I'm using a Lenovo ideapad s145 laptop. On startup it makes a single beep sound and displays some basic system information like BIOS version, RAM, L2 cache, CPU etc. It disappears within one second and proceeds the startup. When I try to right click with mouse ir touchpad,...
  8. Problems with mouse/touchpad clicks,drag

9. Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work

Mouse/touchpad click doesn't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  10. Double click on touchpad and mouse not working

Double click on touchpad and mouse not working: 2 or 3 days ago double click to open files and quit working w/the mouse and the touchpad. I see no settings describing double clicking in for the mouse or touchpad. I have gone to the device manager and looked for mouse driver updates - there are none. I do not see the...