Windows 10: Touchpad speed needs to be faster

Discus and support Touchpad speed needs to be faster in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sager laptop and use the touchpad on it extensively. The issue is that I have maxed the cursors speed through the synaptic pointer device menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by milocricket, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Touchpad speed needs to be faster

I have a sager laptop and use the touchpad on it extensively. The issue is that I have maxed the cursors speed through the synaptic pointer device menu and it is not nearly as fast as I had it on my previous computer (a macbook pro). On the mac, there were numerous ways to go past the maximum speed, but on windows I am having issues finding a way.

:)

milocricket, Jun 16, 2016

2. Need the computer to be fast to play Need for Speed Rivals

Original title:- Upgrading My HP 2000 2d49wm

My computer is very slow and I want to make it faster so I can play Need For Speed Rivals. Does anyone know what I need to put in it to make it faster?

Pheonix10ZR, Jun 16, 2016
  3. Touchpad delay on keyboard won't turn off after Windows 10 update

Hi Sachin,

thanks for your help! I seem to have a similar issue as Louise. The touchpad seems to not react to changes made in the mouse and touchpad options - so the cursor speed is low and there is a high delay when i try to move the cursor.

For me, Method 1 did the trick. As soon as i go to Recovery -> Advanced startup -> restart now, the touchpad moves much faster and without delay, just as i want it. But when i go back to the usual windows startup, everything
    is slow and delayed again. This seems like a driver issue, right? Do you have any idea on how to solve this problem?

BenediktMews, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

Touchpad speed needs to be faster

1. Touchpad speed needs to be faster - Similar Threads - Touchpad speed needs

2. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  3. internet faster speed but download slow speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet faster speed but download slow speed: in 10/6/2023 to 11/7/2023 i have download speed so faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps i'm so happy download game in steam and google more. but 11/8/2023 to now my download 22 mbps to 23 mbps but i lock speedtest show faster 80 mbps to 150 mbps. how to fix it? i want speed faster As...
  4. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  5. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  6. Double mouse speed, which one is faster?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double mouse speed, which one is faster?: As you can tell, I'm dumb with this kind of thing. But I want to know what's the fastest way to click, I tried slow and fast but it doesn't seem to change....
  7. Possible to bridge 2 Networks for faster speeds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to bridge 2 Networks for faster speeds?: Hi everyone, I'm currently downloading a game and was wondering if it was possible to combine my landline internet with my cellphone (unlimited plan), so I could download a lot faster? I've found some tutorials but wasn't able to configure them properly. Are there maybe...
  8. How to speed up BlueStacks for faster Android emulation

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up BlueStacks for faster Android emulation: [ATTACH]BlueStacks is at the forefront when it comes to Android emulators on PC. It’s […] This article How to speed up BlueStacks for faster Android emulation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to speed up Edge and make it load faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Edge and make it load faster: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium now offers a better experience than Google’s Chrome even though they […] This article How to speed up Edge and make it load faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. I Want My Upload Speed to Go Faster

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Want My Upload Speed to Go Faster: I want my upload speed to go faster. Here is my speed test. [ATTACH] 159307