Windows 10: Touchpad stops working after sleep mode

Discus and support Touchpad stops working after sleep mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop wakes up from sleep mode, the touchpad doesn't work. The touchpad enable button won't work, the touchpad only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwinTomy, Jul 20, 2018.

1. EdwinTomy Win User

Touchpad stops working after sleep mode

After my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop wakes up from sleep mode, the touchpad doesn't work. The touchpad enable button won't work, the touchpad only functioning after I restart my laptop. I already updated my drivers and reinstalled them.

:)

EdwinTomy, Jul 20, 2018
  2. rtbt Win User

Windows 10: SLEEP MODE suddenly stopped working

Hi Michael:

Appreciate the advice, but for unknown reasons, the problem is resolved.

• As I stated before, Sleep Mode worked fairly reliable for at least 2 years.
    • I made no changes to my settings and about 3 days ago it stopped working.
    • Even after multiple reboots, sleep mode would not operate properly for the past 3 days.
    • About 2 hours after I uploaded my post, Sleep Mode started working perfectly.
      Why? I didn't change anything.

These are the kinds of software issues which drive me crazy. I didn't make any changes to the system and Sleep Mode stopped working for 3 days. I didn't make any changes to the system, yet after 3 days, Sleep Mode is once again working properly.

How does one explain this type of bizarre result?

3. sleep mode not working

Hi Ishmayel,

One of the possible causes why sleep mode is not working is due to a driver conflict. To rectify this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and give us an update with the result.

Marilou Ser, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Touchpad stops working after sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Touchpad stops working after sleep mode

1. Touchpad stops working after sleep mode - Similar Threads - Touchpad stops working

2. Touchpad stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working.: Hello there,I was doing work on my computer last night and all of a sudden the touchpad stopped working. I have restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad driver, and now I don't know what to do to fix it....
  3. Windows 10 Sleep Mode stopped working after Cumulative Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Sleep Mode stopped working after Cumulative Update.: I have a Windows 10 Desktop system, and a while back, just after one of the Microsoft Cumulative Updates, my Sleep Mode stopped working, and in-spite of checking and rechecking settings, I cannot get it to function correctly. I have been hoping that the newer updates from...
  4. Windows 10 Sleep Mode stopped working after Cumulative Update.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Sleep Mode stopped working after Cumulative Update.: I have a Windows 10 Desktop system, and a while back, just after one of the Microsoft Cumulative Updates, my Sleep Mode stopped working, and in-spite of checking and rechecking settings, I cannot get it to function correctly. I have been hoping that the newer updates from...
  5. Windows 10 Sleep Mode stopped working after Cumulative Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Touchpad stopped working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad stopped working!: So, I've been trying to fix it, but didn't find a solution, cause when I restart or turn on my laptop, in the lock screen my touchpad is working but then when I unlock it the pointer disappears and it stops working.Please help!...
  7. Sleep mode has stopped working on Windows10

Sleep mode has stopped working on Windows10: 3 weeksago I had a crash problem in the laptop product name Sony laptop SVS15136PGB. The system did not recover after an automatic restart. After that thelaptop was repaired by a professional and it was found during repairing thatthe problem was caused by a faulty disk. The...
  8. Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode

Audio and Video Stop Working After Sleep Mode: I have been experiencing an extremely annoying issue for the past few weeks that has finally bothered me enough to warrant a post. Every night I put my computer to sleep and wake it up the next day. Upon waking up, the computer no longer plays any videos or any audio Both...
  9. Touchpad and keyboard stop working after sleep

Touchpad and keyboard stop working after sleep: My touchpad and keyboard stop working after being in sleep mode. Sometimes it works for a few seconds, but always stops. They only start working again if I force restart. This problem has persisted for months and through several Windows updates. All my drivers are up to...
  10. touchpad stops working after login

touchpad stops working after login: Hi, The touch pad has suddenly stopped working after looging into Windows. Works ok at the login screen, but as soon as you login to Wndows the touchpad stops working. I have checked that the drivers are up to date. I booted up in safe mode and the touchpad works ok in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad not working after sleep mode lenovo

2. touchpad not working after sleep

3. trackpad doesnt work when computer wakes up

4. when my laptop goes to sleep my touch pad quits working,
  5. MY TOUCHPAD STOPS WORKING WORKS AFTER RESTART LENOVO,
  6. touchpad sleep setting,
  7. Windows 10 after sleep mode touch pad stops working,
  8. trackpad doesnt work after sleep,
  9. touchpad not working after sleep mode,
  10. lenovo tuochpad stops working after laptop wakes up,
  11. touchpad stops working when i put my laptop in sleep mode,