Windows 10: Touchscreen disable doouble-tap

Discus and support Touchscreen disable doouble-tap in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have AIO dell and i'm using windows 10 with it, is there a chance to disable double-tap while click in the screen? in applicator, website,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by almahmeed205, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Touchscreen disable doouble-tap

Hi

i have AIO dell and i'm using windows 10 with it, is there a chance to disable double-tap while click in the screen? in applicator, website, folder, etc....

:)

almahmeed205, Nov 15, 2016

2. Glance Screen & Doouble Tap not working after Flashing phone with Nokia Recovery Tool

@Bryce B

Hi Bryce B,

Thanks for your reply but I have tried everything you mentioned. Scanning the QR codes and following the links only confirm that I have touch and glance 'installed' with no option to uninstall for reinstallation.

Worse still, I have since discovered that when making a call the screen blanks out not allowing me to use any features during a call nor can I hang up a call. This issue I had when I first purchased the phone (outright from Telstra). The phone had to go
    to Nokia for repairs as Telstra would not replace it (b.....ds).

Last night I ran the Nokia Software Recovery Tool and my Firmware was replaced to version ending in 014 from 008.

It looks like this phone is going back to Nokia for repairs, yet again.

For those who would like some advice on purchasing a mobile phone outright:
    never ever ever buy a branded phone outright from a Telco. Buy from any retailer except a Telco.

Regards,

nikvee live, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Glance Screen & Doouble Tap not working after Flashing phone with Nokia Recovery Tool

Everything loaded correctly. Phone is working except for Glance Screen and Double Tap to wake phone. The Glance screen did work a few times, and double tap, but only a few times. It appears when it feels like it.

Touchscreen disable doouble-tap [​IMG]

Touchscreen disable doouble-tap [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

nikvee live, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

Touchscreen disable doouble-tap

1. Touchscreen disable doouble-tap - Similar Threads - Touchscreen disable doouble

2. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  3. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  4. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disabling part of touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling part of touchscreen: I have ghost touches on the right edge of my samsung xe700t1a with windows 10. Is it possible to disable part of the touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-part-of-touchscreen/1ed585ed-0613-4b47-9136-6e5ef5fc9627
  6. Disabling touchscreen

Disabling touchscreen: I have an intermittent ghost input on the touchscreen of my Dell 2710 all in one. I have set the touchgate to 0 and rebooted and after some use the screen becomes active again. I have I uninstalled the touchscreen drive in Device manager but it reinstalls after a reboot...
  7. Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random tapping on touchscreen of computer. More info in comments!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anv3d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6866b/random_tapping_on_touchscreen_of_computer_more/
  8. How to disable tap clicking?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable tap clicking?: I cant stand tap clicking, how can I disable it? In other versions of windows I was able to do it pretty easily in the settings, but now I cant find the option. Anyone know how to do it? submitted by /u/MrYoshi411 [link] [comments]...
  9. How to disable tap to click

How to disable tap to click: I have tried pretty much everything people have said online but nothing works! either the tabs aren't there or the solutions just don't work. I am at my wit's end! Computer is an Alienware Area 51m...
  10. Disable tap to click on touchpad.

Disable tap to click on touchpad.: I recently installed an update to Windows 10. I originally had my touchpad set to only use the buttons to click, because I GODDAMN HATE WHEN THE TOUCHPAD ACCIDENTALLY CLICKS ON SOMETHING WHEN I BRUSH MY HAND ACROSS IT!!! I can't find anywhere to turn it off, and I swear to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows touchscreen disable double tap