Windows 10: touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs

Discus and support touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can tap the screen and operate scroll bars but cannot change pages or scroll by simply flicking. This seemed to begin after an update called eGalax... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hkancyr, Aug 7, 2015.

1. hkancyr Win User

touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs

I can tap the screen and operate scroll bars but cannot change pages or scroll by simply flicking. This seemed to begin after an update called eGalax USB touchscreen. I can't find it and the normal HID USB touchscreen device is not in my device manager, it is however in hidden devices and greyed out.

:)

hkancyr, Aug 7, 2015
  2. csmedsk Win User

gestures

Not sure how to enable gestures for windows 10 using an app called "touch me gesture studio" (desktop that isnt a touchscreen), I've been trying to get my cellphone to act as the touchscreen using 3rd party apps but nothing is working. does anyone know
    how to turn their cellphone into a multi gesture touchpad?

csmedsk, Aug 7, 2015
  3. synaptics clickpad

Hi

I have a Vaio multi flip 15 with synaptics clickpad that supports multi gestures but I don't have new windows 10 gestures could anyone tell me how to get them working

Thanks

Frank tec10, Aug 7, 2015
  4. hkancyr Win User

Updates and new Intel drivers seemed to have fixed it.

hkancyr, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

1. touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs - Similar Threads - touchscreen gestures working

2. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  3. Touchpad gestures are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures are not working: My keyboard gestures are not working. only one finger i can use, two finger and three are not working. i can not scroll down because gestures are very important in the touchpad. I searched a lot for it but i didn't get any solutions....
  4. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  5. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  6. Touchpad gestures not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad gestures not working: I have a dell INSPIRON 5570Service Tag 9Y1LFP2After a recent hardware failure. I reinstalled windows and my touch-pad gestures stopped working. I did a lot of research but to no avail. The touchpad works fine but it isnt showing up in settings as a precision touchpad, even...
  7. Disabling Touchscreen Gestures/Pinch on windows 10

Disabling Touchscreen Gestures/Pinch on windows 10: Hi I have a desktop PC with the latest version of Windows 10 and I've bought a Hannspree touchscreen monitor connected via hdmi to the desktop. If I open Edge/I.E or Chrome....I can use my 5 fingers to enlarge the screen and again shrink it down again perfectly.....I want...
  8. Gestures not working

Gestures not working: Hi, I recently got a dell Vostro 15 3000 series. When I use the touchpad I find that I am not able to use any of the gestures that I should be able to use. I tried looking in the setting however I didn't find anything to fix the issue. So far I have tries the following:...
  9. Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures: Hi Everybody, has anybody found a solution for the Touch Gestures on Windows 10? I am developing a Kiosk App and I'm facing this rather annoying problem with the Touchscreen gestures. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Vaio Care not working

Vaio Care not working: Vaio Care doesn't work anymore in my Sony Vaio SVP 13225SH (OS is Windows 10). When I start Vaio Care, there is first the right column appearing on the screen, then the second part of the menu on the main part. After 5-6 second, all screen s disappears and nothing happens...