Windows 10: Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

Discus and support Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Samsung All-In-One Computer Model: DP700A7D updated to Window 10 no problems. But after last update my touchscreen has stop working and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yarddog2000ba, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

I have a Samsung All-In-One Computer Model: DP700A7D updated to Window 10 no problems. But after last update my touchscreen has stop working and the icon in taskbar is not showing up. Help!

:)

yarddog2000ba, Aug 23, 2015
  2. zemini Win User

touchsreen not funtioning after windows 10 upgrade

why is my touchscreen stop functioning after windows 10 upgrade. I have recently brought HP Blizzard White 11.6" 11-P110Nr X360 Convertible Laptop PC that came with windows 8.1 touchscreen capability. I've upgraded to windows 10 and now the touchscreen
    stop working even after I calibrate and updated the monitor on the DEVICE MANAGER.

zemini, Aug 23, 2015
  3. sak2496 Win User
    Enable/Disable Touch Screen Windows 10 Laptop

What should I do if I do not have the "Use your finger as Input Device" in the last step?

After I updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my touchscreen stopped working. I would really like to get it to work again.

Thanks,

Sophia

sak2496, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

1. Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Touchscreen stop working

2. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  3. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  4. Mouse stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse stopped working after last update: Don't know the update number. I restarted a few times and reconnected my wireless mouse but it won't move at all... I'm pretty sure it's not the batteries as they haven't been in long and the laser is still bright. The obvious solution is just to buy a wired mouse... But...
  5. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows update touchscreen stopped working: This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion...
  6. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10: When I updated to windows 10, the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 stopped working completely. Help! I've looked all over for solutions but still haven't found one that works. Its been months....
  7. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  8. Laptop Touchscreen stopped working last week.

Laptop Touchscreen stopped working last week.: Sometime within the last week or so, the touchscreen stopped working on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5307). It has had Windows 10 Home since the free upgrade started last summer and never any issues. I did a clean install at that time. However, now sometime in the...
  9. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...
  10. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...