Windows 10: TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

Discus and support TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Didn't need to put the extra pennies to that £Tenner. The Desktop WinXP Pro machine sadly didn't have 'Wireless Ability' but a Netgear WN111v2 WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Traveller11, Apr 5, 2018.

1. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

Didn't need to put the extra pennies to that £Tenner.

The Desktop WinXP Pro machine sadly didn't have 'Wireless Ability' but a Netgear WN111v2 WiFi Dongle sorted that out and WinXP even downloaded the correct Version 2 Driver for it!

Well impressed! *Smile*Smile

Then it was straight into the MiFi Unit which makes the goal of going totally Mobile and reducing the £30/Month Non Broadband Landline set up with the Telephone Company to around £15 as the speed is around the same.

While that £Tenner has gone towards the bread bill for the next month! *chuckle*chuckle*chuckle

Traveller11, Apr 5, 2018

2. Hi Folks,

Recently purchased a TP-Link Model M7350 4G 'Mi-Fi' and having charged up the battery and then installed a Data Sim from O2, and 'activated' the MiFi so it shows I am connected to the O2 Mobile Network .

When I boot up my Win10 HP Laptop and turn on the WiFi it doesn't see the TP-Link MiFi, while it finds every other WiFi signal in the area around me all of which are encrypted!

I think it must be a setting in the Laptop that is causing the 'problem' as the TP-Link is 'found' by my mobile phone, connects and works very well.

So has anyone else come across this 'problem' of getting a Mi-Fi to work with a Win10 Laptop and how did you resolve it please?

TIA...

:)

Traveller11, Apr 5, 2018
  3. hardisk88 Win User
    lte support for lumia 1520 model in india

hi,

am planning to buy the lumia 1520 here in india.

What is the model number [ rm 937 or rm 938 or rm 939 or rm 940 ] of the model sold officially in india ?

does this model have support for 4g/lte networks, irrespective of the fact that carriers in india currently do not offer 4g/lte networks ?

is it true that even if the model has 4g/lte support, it is disabled for sale in india ?

Thanks in advance

hardisk88, Apr 5, 2018
  4. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

No 4G signal - other phones get it on same network

I'm on T-mobile USA in a coverage area where 4G LTE is available.

Recently purchased an unlocked Lumia 925 (new in box) from Amazon. Different signal labels I've seen so far on this phone are E, H, H+ and 3G. But my old myTouch displays 4G on same network. I've also seen unlocked Nexus 5 giving 10+ MBPS on Ookla Speed Test
    app on T-mobile sitting just few feet away from the Lumia 925.

T-mobile rep says if you purchase from T-mobile only then you can get 4G LTE. They asked me to try the fast.tmobile.com APN, which did not make any difference.

My question - what does T-mobile do technically to make the same make/model behave differently?

greatbear302, Apr 5, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Does your laptop have both 2g & 5 g I am guessing your laptop only has 2g and the device is set as 5g only so you can't see it as it can do both bands you may need to set it to use 2g or it could have two separate names for each band

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Hi Samuria,
    Thanks for getting back to me.

Being totally honest I haven't got a clue what the laptop has got, so if you or anyone can tell me how to find out then I will put fingers to the keyboard while 'waggling' the mouse find out and get back to you!

Traveller11, Apr 5, 2018
  7. It is very unlikely your HP has support for 5GHz Wi-Fi.

Using your Mobile, login to your MiFi and go configure the device to use Dual Band Wi-Fi (Both 2.4 and 5GHz bands). If only option is to put either 2.4 OR 5.0 the choose 2.4. Once activated, all your devices should be able to see the MiFi.

If you need help with that, it's all in the user guide. *Smile

2.4GHz is a lot slower but has better reach than 5.0GHz

slicendice, Apr 6, 2018
  8. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

Hi again!

After reading about the 2.5G and the 5G I recalled seeing this 'option' in the Menu on the MiFi unit so went back in and checked and found it was set at 5G which runs very well with the Mobile Phones.

I then switched it to 2.5G in the MiFi and low and behold the Laptop WiFi 'found' the TP-Link!

Still don't know how to find out what the Laptop has got but it would definitely seem like 2.5G

Thanks we are good to go now but bit of a bugger as switching between Mobiles at 5G and Laptop at 2.5G is sadly a manual process via a rather small 'Menu' screen on the MiFi!

Traveller11, Apr 6, 2018
  9. Reconnect with your mobile to the 2.4 GHz network and you don't have to configure anything. *Wink

slicendice, Apr 6, 2018
  10. Hi slicendice!

Kiitos (Thank you) just did it and all is now OK.

Cheers.

Traveller11, Apr 6, 2018
  11. Ole hyvä! (You are welcome) *Wink

Enjoy the MiFi experience!

slicendice, Apr 6, 2018
  12. Samuria Win User
    You can buy a usb 5g wireless adapter for about £10 or less

Samuria, Apr 6, 2018
  13. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

Nice idea, thanks, but I think I will stick a few more pennies to that and get a wi-fi card for my WinXP desktop machine which still works exceedingly well while I enjoy the 'Peace and Quiet' of no hassle from You Know Who! *Biggrin*Biggrin

Traveller11, Apr 6, 2018
  14. *Roflmao2

slicendice, Apr 6, 2018
Thema:

TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

1. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop - Similar Threads - Link Model M7350

2. tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ: Hi, I need to switch the wifi band to 5ghz (I bought this modem for that) but there is no option, can you help me please. Thanks, Syl 139856
  3. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  4. Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider

Surface 3 LTE - Cannot connect with 4G mobile provider: Hi there, I have a Surface 3 LTE 4G/128GB and would like to enjoy the LTE feature in Singapore. MyCircles SIM card works fine, but not the TPG SIM card which is 4G. With the TPG SIM, I get "No Service". Network diagnosis tells me that there's a SIM2 pin that I need to...
  5. TP Link USB wifi dongle drops out

TP Link USB wifi dongle drops out: I have two of these on both PCs. I have just installed OS 10 Pro 64 bit and only one of the USB Dongles stay connected the other one on Pc 1 keeps dropping out after 5 minutes or so. I need to re-insert the USB or reconnect the WIFI to it. I have unticked the option in...
  6. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  7. Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE & Windows 10: I have windows 10 and it can connect to my Verizon fios just fine, however I also have a Verizon Jetpack 4G Lite it does list the Jetpack under the wi fi connections but when I click and say connect it says checking network requirements and stays doing that forever will just...
  8. 4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11

4G LTE Broadband NOT working on DVP11: Greetings, I am the sad and disappointed owner of a 4G LTE Dell Venue Pro 11CRAPLET (BayTrail). It is a crap tablet. From bad touch screen drivers and lack of connected sleep on the device, itfrustrated me that I finally installed W10 TP Build 9926. Forgetthat it...
  9. 4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router

4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router: I am using Windows 10 and wanted to know if there is a significant difference if I use one of the two. 4G Pocket Wifi 4G Router Considering the same signal Strenght in my area same brand on the devices above. from Huwawei for the Router I am not going to use an...
  10. 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable: 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support. ill gladly answer follow-up q's 64313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see windows share on tplink m7350