Windows 10: TPM error

Discus and support TPM error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, after the Windows update in october 2017 my Pc have problems with TPM, in device maneger under secutity devices appears an exclamation point and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bklavdij, Sep 3, 2018.

1. bklavdij Win User

TPM error

Hello, after the Windows update in october 2017 my Pc have problems with TPM, in device maneger under secutity devices appears an exclamation point and under TPM properties : "Device ACPI\MSFT0101\1 was migrated." and "Device ACPI\MSFT0101\1 had a problem starting." and "A protocol error was detected between the driver and the device."

Any advice how to fix it?

The second problem maybe is connected with the 1st one is:

After shutdown of the PC the power button stays illuminated and inside the PC can hear the fans turned on. Than to restart the PC i must press the power button more then 6 sec to power on, but it takes more time than usually.

thanks for any advices

PC: HP Pavilion 24-b171ny

:)

bklavdij, Sep 3, 2018

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 v.1709 Error 0x8000FFFF & TPM is not usable?

We appreciate the update that you provided. Upon reviewing the steps you've mentioned in the past, it seems you haven't tried uninstalling the TPM driver yet. An outdated version of this driver can directly affect the Hardware Troubleshooter and cause the 0x8000FFFF
    error. To uninstall the TPM driver, follow these steps:

• Right-click Start.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Expand Security devices.
    • Right-click Trusted Platform Module 1.2 and choose Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer and let Windows automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 11, 2018
  4. TPM error

TPM ERROR

Hi Lucas Ezequiel Ruffo,

To assist you with your concern regarding Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
    You may check out this
    link
    on how to View status, clear or troubleshoot the TPM. You can perform the troubleshooting steps under
    Troubleshoot TPM initialization and check if the issue will persist.

Let us know how it goes.

Gerald Vit, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

TPM error

1. TPM error - Similar Threads - TPM error

2. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  3. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  4. Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.: Hello, I am trying to play valorant and I keep receiving the same error message van 9003. I've checked my tpm and it's on version 2, I have BIOS mode on UEFI, but my secure boot state is off. I've also gone into recovery mode and did the advanced start up to try and enable...
  5. Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.

Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.: Hello, I am trying to play valorant and I keep receiving the same error message van 9003. I've checked my tpm and it's on version 2, I have BIOS mode on UEFI, but my secure boot state is off. I've also gone into recovery mode and did the advanced start up to try and enable...
  6. Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error: Excuse me sir, I want to ask why every time I click on device security it says device not supported, but when I check tpm.msc the status is ready, and I have to wait a long time on the device security tab before it comes out? Is this a bug from the latest update or is there...
  7. Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error

Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error: Excuse me sir, I want to ask why every time I click on device security it says device not supported, but when I check tpm.msc the status is ready, and I have to wait a long time on the device security tab before it comes out? Is this a bug from the latest update or is there...
  8. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  9. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

"The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  10. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. デバイス ACPI MSFT0101

2. o365 computer trusted platform module has malfunction

3. tpm error windows 1903

4. one drive tpm error message,
  5. tpm error when starting outlook 365